LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

holy friggin balls man! I loved everything about that version of android, to be able to answer messages without having to "lose focus" on what you were doing is just great and many other peculiarities, and the fact that all of that comes without the hassle of having to modify all these things manually or even installing a different version of the OS is just neat.

what i like is the 1440p screen, customize able screen and the bottom button 

One thing about the LG G3 that I find absolutely cool is the 1440p screen display, along with that are the hardware specs and phone design. All put together, these aspects create one sexy phone. Very cool!

One thing about the LG G3 that I find absolutely cool is the 1440p screen display, along with that are the hardware specs and phone design. All put together, these aspects create one sexy phone. Very cool!

My favorite part is the HUGE resolution and being able to chat while watching linus tech tips!

Also I'm rocking a Nexus 4 ( made by LG) and I'm convinced of the superb quality of their products.

But seriously its time to upgrade to 1440p!

I like the customizable user interface the droid ultra doesn't have must I can change.

My favorite part is the HUGE resolution and being able to chat while watching linus tech tips!

Also I'm rocking a Nexus 4 ( made by LG) and I'm convinced of the superb quality of their products.

But seriously its time to upgrade to 1440p!

I would love to win! I love the phone's amazing screen and ability to remove the back! :)

best part was that the buttons were placed on the back instead of side helps alot  ;)

I really like how LG is able to put in a big 5.5 inch display without, an unsightly large chin (frame) compared to similar sized devices. Big gorgeous screen with equally beatifully designed body of the G3.

Knock to unlock and that screen size would have to be my favs!

I want it because it has a higher resolution that my TV.

The thing i like the most about de G3 is the display and the camera!  :D

My favorite is feature is the awesome customability and the nice screen

The idea of having the buttons on the back, I would love to try that out!!

I love this phone. The camera, the design, the screen - everything is awesome. I think that this is the best smartphone.

Good review focusing on the good aspects about the G3 and his handicaps.

My favorite thing about the G3 will be the display size (5´5 inches) with those slight bezels. Yeah, some of us got large hands.

So, good luck to all.  :)

i loved the backplate buttons and the display!

I like the idea of back mounted buttons, but I worry about being able to find and access them while the phone is in my pocket. I would have to try out the ergonomics for myself though. 

the feature i like the most is the tons and tons of customization on stock rom.

My favorite part of the phone are the buttons location. Never heard of a phone with the buttons at the back, all of the phones have the buttons on the side. Definitely an improvement.