LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

my favorite thing about this phone is the 3 gb of ram (thats just ridiculous for a phone) and also to 1440p screen which  by the way is the biggest resolution i have ever seen on a phone

I just love lg, theres not much not to love exept the ui some times. I Have had all lg phones, some bad but late years all good. Lg g3 i think is the best phone right now, especially when you take to account you cant trust samsung if you buy one phone and there is going to be another phone introtuced next week

i accidentaly posted the same thing twice now i dont know how to delete either of the posts :S
HELP ME, i'm stuck

My favorite part of the G3 is that I would like to try a 1440p screen. As well as it would be my first android device. But my favorite part is actually that I would be able to play Clash of Clans without all the lag of my shitty iPhone 4.

I like the high density pixel display, it would work well when im watching movies and shows during my commute. 

My favorite part is the QHD screen packing all those pixels! :D

For me it's the combination of the insane resolution, screen size and the relocation of the buttons to the back. Thanks for the review Linus!

My fav thing: How the software buttons can be moved.

I love that screen and the amount of RAM they give you...and personally I would love this phone due to the fact that my iPhone just broke a few days ago. :(

For me, the UI seems to incorporate everything i need without having to go for a custom rom, and seems to incorporate very well with the screen and design.

My favourite feature is the amazing 2K screen.

The back buttons and the massive hi-res screen are probably my two favourites. Also, the small bezels! 

The screen is much brighter and much more defined than the phone I have now. Its also very fast! =D

I really like the size of the screen compared with the size of the whole phone.

Favourite thing - copy&paste without a doubt + doing it on multiwindows while watching Techtips Noir!

The ergonomics of this phone are brilliant, shame it doesn't have a metal body and doesn't have front facing speakers.

I love the option to change the capacitive buttons at the bottom. I believe LG are the first to implement this feature on a smartphone. I might be wrong though... hehehe 

I sure hope I can win one of these phones so I can give it to my wife as a gift. :)

GL to everyone!