LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Being able to reply to texts without having to minimize your current app is so cool why doesn't every android have that? Super sexy phone, hope I win one!

The screen is just amazing! I would love to have this phone!

I love the fact it has such a slim bezel, it makes my note 2 look positively fat.

| Intel Core i7 7600K | ASRock H170M ITX | 16GB DDR4 | OCZ GTX1060 6GB  |
| Crucial M4 256GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB  | Antec True Power 650 | Fractal Design Node 304 | Coolermaster 212+ |

I feel like Linus is Opra today with the G3. You get a G3! You get a G3! Everyone gets free G3s!!!

I would say the screen but it is so high ppi that I wouldn't notice the diference versus a 1080p.

Optical image stabilization is definitely my favorite thing

My favorite thing about the LG G3 would have to be the new UI/skin on top of it. It seems much more improved and enjoyable to use over their older Optimus skins. I like the amount of customization without it being overbearing and weighed down like the types of Touchwiz. And most importantly it seems pleasant on the eye!

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the 4K and the slow motion camera

And that you can change the position of the buttons

:)

My favourite part of the LG g3 would have to be the design its very attractive with its plastic back with a metal looking design ,because it is plastic it is less prone to fingerprints but at the same time looking very nice .As the back is removable if the phone receives any scratches it can be easily removed and changed , Te phones button  placement is a great idea as i always hit my volume keys on my current phone also because the phone back is curved it would be nice to hold in the hand. And the phone screen has very small bezels which makes the phone smaller while still packing a fantastic big screen 

My favorite things about this phone would be the screen and camera. Also its metal looking finish.

My favorite thing is that Lg G3 is decent on all levels.

I love the massive screen resolution.

My favorite thing is that Lg G3 is decent on all levels.

Definitely that screen and the laser focusing camera, loved when he was reviewing the camera and had a disclaimer of sorts for the camera people to not kill him.. Excellent review. Finally someone who makes points about use and not just about specs

I like that the phone has a fast processor and lots of memory.

The resolution would be great to try and I would want to see how the back button works...i have the same annoying side button issue that Linus has

Definitely that screen and the laser focusing camera, loved when he was reviewing the camera and had a disclaimer of sorts for the camera people to not kill him.. Excellent review. Finally someone who makes points about use and not just about specs

My favorite feature is that amazingly sharp screen. Plus, knowing the G2 had issues where black lines would appear on the right hand side of the screen and stay there for the rest of its life (hardware stuff, yeah), I'm curious to see if the G3 will develop the same problems.

My favorite is the screen and it's resolution

My favorite thing about the phone is the really awesome display I mean IS QUAD HD!!!

I hope I could win goodluck everyone

Lovin the massive screen and the finish on the back!

Coolermaster CM690 Nvidia Edition // Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer // Intel i5 750 // Nvidia MSI GTS 250 // Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB 1600Mhz // Intel 520 120GB // WD Caviar Black 1TB // WD Caviar Black 640GB // Corsair AX850 // Noctua NH-U12P 

This device looks futuristic.The display looks amazing. I would love to get my hands on the G3.

My favorite feature is the massive 2560x1440 screen.