LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite part about this phone is the removable back plate which allows me to swap the battery and also add in an SD for extra space.

Along with that beautiful screen :P

A 2560x1440 display catches my eye. Thank LG for the chance to win!

I like the metal design, the buttons on the back, the battery, and the customizable UI.

and I love Rumble who doesn't care at all when the tail got vacuumed. :D

i like the knock to unlock feature.

I love the multitasking like chatting in whatsapp and meanwhile being in the internet :)

The phone is wonderful. My favorite thing is the laser focus, the QHD screen and the removable battery.

The phone is wonderful. My favorite thing is the laser focus, the QHD screen and the removable battery.

All them pixels. would happily replace my iphone 5 with this thing. just on problem i got really small hands... ^^

Let me take you to the mountain!!

Pretty much sums it up.

I'm just a norwegien skier/snowboarder addicted to pow.

Best feature on the LG G3 is all the customization. Would love to get my hands on one of these

the buttons on the back is awesome i also really like that it has a 5.5 inch display

My favourite thing is the ability to change the way your (my) G3's ui feels 

I like the big resolution of the display and it really matches the fact that how slim the unit itself is.

What are my favorite features about the LG G3? Well first of all i love that it has so thin bezels around the screen which makes it so much easier to use if you don't have super large hands. I also thought the laser focus feature seemed like it would be great since most phones i've tried are quite slow to focus in low light conditions if they even focus at all but i see how that problem might have been solved with a laser distance sensor. Also having 2560x1440 would give me huge braging rights amongst my friends, and i can tell them that my phone has a higher resolution than their computer monitors.

My favorite thing about G3 has to be the customizability and seemingly ease of use. Also the general appearance is beautiful.

I like the rear mounted buttons on the g3. I always have the sides hitting against something causing it to turn on. this could solve this problem

I really like the 1440p on the phone. It's amazing, I want to see it in real life.

My favorite feature of the LG G3 is the resolution. I can never get enough pixels.

I like the 1440p screen, and the modified android os.

Besides the obvious loving of the glamorous 1440p display, I really like the adjustable keyboard since i have big hands, and that you can add multiple things to the clipboard! Hoping to get one since I badly need to upgrade my phone :)

holy friggin balls man! I loved everything about that version of android, to be able to answer messages without having to "lose focus" on what you were doing is just great and many other peculiarities, and the fact that all of that comes without the hassle of having to modify all these things manually or even installing a different version of the OS is just neat.