LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

i love the fact that the buttons on the LG G3 are at the back rather than the sides,makes it so much more convenient

Love G3 because its design, its beautyful. And that removable cover is a real plus compared to my LG G2. Looking foward to it. Thanks LTT

The best part of the G3 is the placement of the buttons. My only gripe with my M8 is that I always catch the volume buttons and turn my phone of silent in awkward situations.

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

My favorite aspect of the lg g3 is that I have huge hands that need a big phone, but my favorite feature of the lg g3 is the buttons on the back, like linus said it allows for a thinner bezel but I would find it more useful to avoid loosing grip of my phone which is common for phones this large or similar in size.

Love the 1440P Screen and the rear buttons.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the buttons on the back come on how often do you see a phone with buttons on the back

As cliche as it sounds, it's the little things. I use my phone for web browsing more than anything (forums, tech reviews, tf2outpost, ect), so I am one of the few people who truly need to have a large scale phone and my note 2 is starting to get long in the tooth. I really loved the way the skin handled multitasking and the multi-clipboard part. 

I think my favorite thing about the G3 is the camera. I would realy like to see what it can do with the laser sensor :)

My favorite feature of the LG G3 is the rear buttons design. It feels very natural unlike most smartphones that put the buttons  at the sides.

Button placement.  Definitely thinking out of the box for better design.

Love G3 because its design, its beautyful. And that removable cover is a real plus compared to my LG G2. Looking foward to it. Thanks LTT for the Giveaway

Love G3 because its design, its beautyful. And that removable cover is a real plus compared to my LG G2. Looking foward to it. Thanks LTT for the Giveaway

i like this phone because it awusome from all points of view

My favorite about the G3 is the customizability of the buttom buttons, the keyboard and the placement of the lock/power button. :D

The power and volume buttons on the back instead of the sides is an amazing feature! You can hold the phone without worrying if you're accidentally going to change the volume or turn it off.

Gotta love the way the phone looks.

The power and volume buttons on the back instead of the sides is an amazing feature! You can hold the phone without worrying if you're accidentally going to change the volume or turn it off.

My favorite G3 feature is the rear volume and lock screen button ass i have used the G2 and i like it too much to keep using my Samsung Galaxy S II.

The customizable  buttons are amazing,  and i like LG's flavor of Android.

The design is awesome. Those super thin bezels and the button placement is genius. A well balanced review