LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

my fav thing about the phone after the review would be the buttons on the rear of the phone, i would love to test that out.

CPU-I7 4790k | Motherboard- asus maximus VII hero | RAM- G Skill Trident x 16 gigs | GPU- Asus gtx 980 strix | Case- Fractal Define r4 blackout | Storage- 250 samsung evo boot, 500 evo for games, and 2 tb wd black for storage | PSU- Corsair rm850 | Display(s)- LG 34um65 | Cooling- Noctua NH-U14S | 

Awesome giveaway and great review of the G3! :)

I like the very 2k screen resolution and the customisability of the OS but I have to say that the best part would be the Laser Focus feature! I cant take a decent picture of  my 2 yr old with my One X and the G3's focus would be a dream!  :D

the LG G3 is so slim...

love the screen as well.

This might sound weird but my favorite thing is the LG's 'skin' they put on

IMO, at least it's the best Android manufacturer skin as far as the looks go.

I like how innovative the buttons are and the screen.

i love that gorgeous display and the camera, cheers from colombia ..

My favorite part 3000mAh batery and micro SD, and slim bezels 

The screen size and resolution, along with the ability to remove the back and swap parts.

My favorite part of this video is how the size of the phone is best for hands!
If the size is too big for Linus, then it must be perfect for people like me and slick!

If the size is too big for Linus, then it must be perfect for people like me and slick!

It's such a small bezel. I absolutely love it.

The G3's design is much improved on the G2 which is my current daily driver. I would be extremely happy to win one!

my favorite thing is the sexy design and aluminum look

my favorite thing is the sexy design and aluminum look

I really like the phone build quality and the resolution. I would really love to win the phone as im using a broken old cheap Huawei phone

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

LG G3: Awesome in every way!!!... I like the screen... looks great!!!

LG G3 .. such a beast of a phone.. screen to phone ratio, mammoth battery, flagship specs.. gotta love this phone !! Thanks linus for this awesome giveaway !!

Camera IR range finder, I don't know why I haven't seen this before. There have been times where I would like to take a photo, and then the opportunity is gone before my camera can focus on what I'm trying to capture. There are a bunch of smart small improvements that push this phone from being a good phone, to one that is pretty great, and shows us the direction we should expect in the future of smart phones.

My favorite thing has got to be the ability to reply to messages without minimizing the current app!

Well my dad still uses the LG Rumor with a plastic screen so this would be a nice gift plus a hell of a upgrade! The skin is so much better than TouchWiz IMO though. And allowing users to customize the keyboard size is also a plus.

This is awesome, Id absolutely love one. What I love is the ir on the top which my old phone certainly does not have, and I also love how clean the phone looks. Its a elegant and smooth design.

Well my dad still uses the LG Rumor with a plastic screen so this would be a nice gift plus a hell of a upgrade! The skin is so much better than TouchWiz IMO though. And allowing users to customize the keyboard size is also a plus.