LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Love the display, linus may hate it, but its stunning as hell to me!!

Two things I love about this phone :) - Big screen and incredibly sleek look!

My favourite part was when Linus made a failed joke about his grandpa using the simple home feature.

My favourite thing about the video was a quality review as always. Now talking about the phone itself, i have never head bout buttons of the back before and tht amazes me, screen resolution looks great also (better than my laptop). The phone didnt seem too big since im quite a big guy. A very nice phone overall nd thanks for the review!

my favorite thing is the amazing 1440p screen :wub:

and the amazing review 

i hope to win 

I like the UI best, because I own the G2 now and I really like that one, but this looks a lot cleaner 

It's hard to tell one thing that I love about this phone, because I love everything about it. From the gorgeous 1440p, massive DISPLAY to the placement of the buttons on the back to the super high end specs, EVERYTHING! But what sets this super phone apart from all the other flagship phones is the tiny sexy bezels, so the bezels are my pick. It would be a dream-come-true to win this beauty! Thanks to LG and Linus Tech for this give away.   :D

my 4 fave parts of the phone are its MASSIVE SPEAKERS, its BEZELS, its MICRO SD SLOT and its CRAZY BUTTON PLACEMENT. :) 

I really apprishiate the amped up speaker. Though it wont be the phone I'll watchmovies on, I can just put in down, and let it play the music out loud. (but that camera is really appealing too!)

My favourite things are the screen and camera.

I really like the fact that you can swap out the battery for another one when you're on the go. With something like the iPhone you cant really replace the battery and have to wait around for it to charge.

hi, the features i like mostly about this phone are the buttons on the back because now i press them all the time and also the customization you can do, i'm a big fan of custom stuffs and off course the screen, plus the design and speed of it :)

I LUV THE SLIM BEZELSSSSS and the screen

I LUV THE SLIM BEZELSSSSS and the screen

I love every thing about the LG G3 the screen, camera, UI and the design.

I love the fact that the buttons are on the back!!

I love every thing about the LG G3, the screen, camera, UI and the design.

My favorite thing is easily the thin bezels! I love big screens, but large bezels take away from the experience. The G3 does an amazing job of keeping a big screen with minimal size!

The thing I like the most on the G3 is the screen.:) Quad HD is AWESOME!

My two favorite parts of the phone have to do with design, the new UI look, and that sexy brushed metal finish back! ;)

i like how the interfaces have the same feel as a custom ROM and the nice clean design with the buttons on the back

My favourite thing about the G3 would have to be the size of the battery. Too many smart phones are adding every feature under the sun without the battery power to support it all, which is really annoying.

Good luck to everyone entering!

Current rig: AMD Piledriver fx-8320 OC'd to 4.9ghz on 1.45v vcore | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2 board | Gigabyte 7950 W3x| 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333mhz | 240GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD