LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

What I liked the most about the LG G3 that I found out in the review is the wide array of customization available for the phone from the soft keys to the height of the keyboard and screen effects.

Favorite part - the buttons on the back of the phone instead of the sides

Intel 4770k EVGA GTX 780 Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H Corsair Vengeance Pro Samsung EVO (RAID0) Corsair Air540 Seasonic SS-660XP2

EK Supremacy Alphacool NexXxoS Swifttech MCP655 Swifttech MicroRes PrimoChill PrimoFlex Tubing Alphacool Compression Fittings NXZT Hue LED Controller

Asus PB278Q Acer H233H Coolermaster Quickfire Corsair M60 FiiO E09K Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Windows 7

My favourite thing about the phone has to be the looks of it.

EDIT: delete

Intel 4770k EVGA GTX 780 Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H Corsair Vengeance Pro Samsung EVO (RAID0) Corsair Air540 Seasonic SS-660XP2

EK Supremacy Alphacool NexXxoS Swifttech MCP655 Swifttech MicroRes PrimoChill PrimoFlex Tubing Alphacool Compression Fittings NXZT Hue LED Controller

Asus PB278Q Acer H233H Coolermaster Quickfire Corsair M60 FiiO E09K Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Windows 7

Finally a Flag ship device with a exchanceable battery. Yeah that is what i love the most about this device.

I always accidentally press the volume buttons and the wake/sleep button on the side of my phone. Rear buttons FTW!!! 

Really love this device. It is the perfect phone in my mind. Love the design of this device. Thin, large screen and great material. Hardware is just epic here.

The freaking awesome UI of course hahaha

I already have a G2, but really want the upgrade. My favorite part of the G3 is probably is probably the wireless charging compatibility, But there are just so many things about the G3 that I love.

My favourite thing about the G3 is that the volume keys are in the back.

I love the display on it! It looks great on video, should look great in person! The specs are great on it too!

Really love this device. It is the perfect phone in my mind. Love the design of this device. Thin, large screen and great material. Hardware is just epic here.

I already have a G2, but really want the upgrade. My favorite part of the G3 is probably is probably the wireless charging compatibility, But there are just so many things about the G3 that I love.

I love the display on it! It looks great on video, should look great in person! The specs are great on it too!

The 5.5 inch display is crazy!!!! The function to not have to switch between the video and camera functions Is awesome. I can't wait to try one out!

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the awesome design! =)

Dual window is my favorite feature of the LG G3. Having to stop what I'm doing when I receive a text is pretty annoying.

Its screen is better than my gaming monitor :(

Intel Core i7 3770K - MSI Z77A-G45 - Patriot Viper 3 8GB 2x4GB - GTX 760 - Zalman Z9 - Logitech G910 - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser HD 518 - Blue Snowball - Windows 10 64-bit

Dual window is the best software feature.

I really love the 2560x1440p display.  It allows me to use the display for more than just one task with the dual window feature.

PC Specs: MSI X99S SLI Krait Edition -- Corsair Carbide Air 540

2x Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 -- Corsair H100i Watercooler -- EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 PSU

i7 5820k @ 4.5Ghz -- 16GB Mushkin DDR4 2800Mhz -- 128GB Mushkin SSD + 120GB Kingston HyperX -- 3TB Seagate Barracuda

I love how slick it looks with no side buttons at all and the 5.5 inch screen 1440p resolution

I like the look and the customization range of the UI. Linus has right: it's the sweet pot. Rather this interface than Samsung's Touchwiz.

I love the 1440p screen and the ability to customize so much of the phone. It looks great and solid. I'm very excited for this phone, would be very cool to own one!