LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I liked the annotation asking photography enthusiastes not to hate, gave me a good laugh. As for my favorite part of the G3, I am a sucker for pixels. A 1440p display has me pretty excited.

My favorite thing about this phone would have to be the amazing battery, the phone i have now (Galaxy s4) has a huge problem with draining extremely fast. I'm a huge spec nerd, so this buff processor, and 3Gb of ram is extremely attractive.  Something that I also think is really cool, is just the pure customizability of it, its fun to make the phone mine. 

My favorite part of the phone is definetly the customization features. The screen is nice at a 1440p but as linus says it hardly makes a difference.

My favorite thing about this phone would have to be the amazing battery, the phone i have now (Galaxy s4) has a huge problem with draining extremely fast. I'm a huge spec nerd, so this buff processor, and 3Gb of ram is extremely attractive.  Something that I also think is really cool, is just the pure customizability of it, its fun to make the phone mine. 

my favorite thing is the big screen and its resolution. I hate when a mobile is too small

Good build quality while still having a removable battery and a micro SD slot... sadly that's quite rare now

I think dual window is useful but to be sure it would be nice to have G3 and test it out :)

My favourite thing about the G3 is definitely that ID. The phone is very sexy and I'm really glad more phones are arriving with thinner bezels.

The clipboard being able to have multiple things is really great and as a lefty, being able to switch the back button to the left of the phone would be great!

Back buttons for me as well! Nothing better than a thinner bezel! 

damn, i really love this phone, im a proud owner of a lg optimus G (first gen), i love the g3 because the thin bezel, the high resolution of the display and the innovative buttons in the back...

I would buy this phone when i get a chance... but due im in argentina, this will come veeeery later....

As always, linus and "the crew" are the best... i remember when you struggled with a hacker in your youtube account, and when you got the videos deleted, that was a very sad moments... now this thing changes a lot... i can't be in the edge... you are allways trying out something new... 

Cheers from argentina!

The thin vessels and the removable battery are just a must for me, I really like it.

Keep up with the good work.

I like the size of the phone. Tired of small phones.

The bezel, or rather lack there of, gives the phone a truly futuristic look. Gone are the days of chunky bezels I say! Certainly my favorite part.

Custom Watercooled Parvum Systems S2.0: Vulpes

Combining spare parts into something worthy: Frankenstein

BitFenix Phenom gaming powerhouse: Blood in the Snow

Best thing about LG is the back buttons, but my favorite thing in the video was the back plate being replaceable with one that supports wireless charging.

It has to be the old people mode cant wait to give this phone to my 76 year old grandma :D

My absolute favorite part of the phone is it's customization options right out of the box (without rooting). That, and the beautiful 1440p screen. I AM DESTINED FOR THIS PHONE. B)

Love the interface and that it´s so customizable :D

My favorite thing is laser focus and fast switching between camera modes.

for me, laser autofocus is great, but I have to agree with you on the fact that beyond 1080 on a phone might be waste of pixels, maybe and just maybe if they add 4K over WIDI or MHL it will be worth it.

other than that gotta love the slim profile  of the phone.

I absolutely love the buttons being on the back, I hate the side buttons on my 2012 Xperia J, they feel clunky, whereas the G3 has those beautiful back button

i dont want a signature

I absolutely love the buttons being on the back, I hate the side buttons on my 2012 Xperia J, they feel clunky, whereas the G3 has those beautiful back button

i dont want a signature