LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the slim bezel and buttons mounted on the back! Can think of so many uses for this in my line of work.

my favorite thing about it is customization and that 2560x1440 screen resolution!

from VENEZUELA good luck to every one here!

What I like most about the g3 is the high resolution screen and the removable battery.

I really like the G3's  gorgeous display and its thin bezel  :)   .I hope i win this because i love everything about this phone,and literally i mean everything.Hope i win this one.And a thanks a thousand times for this giveaway(i have not won any giveaways :(  :( ) hope i win in this one.And good luck to all folks out there.!!!!!!! 

post-97264-0-40280500-1404404093.jpg

What excites me and makes me want this phone is the display! 
Sharp, Smooth and Sexy! (Y) 

WANT WANT

Best thing about the LG G3. It has a good amount of customization, with a balanced default out of the box. Plus that Korean antennae on a phone! Korean phones are so much more cool

My favorite part of the LG G3 is the clean design. No more unlocking my phone by accident :)

I like the G3 because of it`s tiny bezels, the display and the MHL support

My favourite thing is the button-less side panels. Neveragain will I shut my phone off while in landscape.

What I love about this phone is the awesome buttons on the back amazing pixels and wonderful build quilty that really sets the bar high for smart phones Also great review Linus.

My favorite features of the G3 are the buttons on the back, the removable battery, the micro SD card slot, and the thin bezel.

My favorite part of G3 would be it's resolution and the new way of placing buttons.

It removed side buttons and placed it on the back which is pretty impressive way of redesigning a phone.

It looks simple and clean. That really matters to me.

My favorite part about the G3 is that the buttons are on the back. I am interested to try these out because I usually hit buttons on the side accidentally. 

My favorite part of the G3 is the slim bezel, premium look of the front below metal bezel which grab my eyes, the pixel density which really a good thing for me since i love read text and comic online and last but not least, the display resolution..

Multi-item clipboard (@6.52) is genius! Wish my phone could do that! :D

My favorite feature is definitely that 1440p display. I didn't even know smartphones were capable of pushing that kind of pixel density. Also the 4K video capture was really interesting to me, but I'm still working on my iphone 5 and having a hard time convincing myself to switch, so...

I'm on tmobile though! So I guess I would be able to use all the features of the phone?

Multi-item clipboard (@6.52) is genius! Wish my phone could do that! :D

The 1440p screen is boss, I wonder how it will compare to Oppo's find 7 (not 7a).

I love the 5.5 inch display and the 1440p resolution.

I'm a real fan of the screen! Not just the size and dpi but also how nice and vibrant the interface looks.

My favorite feature of this phone is the back botton.