LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the screen on the LG G3.  MMMMM pixel density!!!

This giveaway is pretty generous of LG. I have to say, the screen sounded great, but that copy paste history view looks really dam useful. Also the pinch out and in to show more multitasking windows. A lot of the features LG has gotten right, should be adopted by all their competitors. Besides that, you really can't complain about that build quality, bezels, and inclusion of sd card.

The specs it as, I mean damn my phone run a dual core 800MhZ for god sakes!

My favorite is back buttons and screen

my favorite thing? no no! my favorite things!

all them pixels! higher res then my PC screen :)
keeps its great, scratch that, awesome battery life while improving on so many things!
Snapdragon 801, 3GB of ram, 4K 30 fps, dual flash, Optical Image Stabilization, Laser Auto Focus, Oleophobic coating, and most importantly 1440 x 2560 pixels with 534 ppi !!
and it really looks great!
now with all of that it does have it downside - 1080P in only 30 fps, thats it.
lg really have some great flagships these days.
gimmeway!

My favourite thing of the G3 would be the button placement on the back.

Split screen multitasking and 4K video recording! :D

The thing I liked most is the fact that it probably wont connect to data where I live.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

My favourite thing of the G3 would be the button placement on the back.

Edit: Accidental repost

Love the design and the pixel density. Plus it's awesome in general! :D

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I love the the fact that you can wake the phone by just tapping the screen. It seems like a small feature however i can imagine that it saves a lot of time as you don't always have to fumble around for the on button.

Other than LG's stunning design for both phone and UI, I love the fact that this phone has a great camera and stock app. My pet peeve is a slow or ill working camera that can get in the way of those "in the moment" shots when you need your camera quickly to capture a beautiful or funny memory.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the buttons being on the back.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is how the battery pack is easily accessible by the user. Great design!

I like the internal connector for optional accessories, like a wireless charging backplate.

The phone itself looks really good. Brushed metal back cover is just what I like, and the minimalistic design overall is perfect.

Other than LG's stunning design for both phone and UI, I love the fact that this phone has a great camera and stock app. My pet peeve is a slow or ill working camera that can get in the way of those "in the moment" shots when you need your camera quickly to capture a beautiful or funny memory.

2560x1440 screen resolution is by far my favorite thing about it. I want to see that for myself!

I love the metallic and slim design while maintaining a removable back. The bezels are also very beautiful.

I really like the screen and the look of the phone. Together they make the G3 a sexy phone!