LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

MY Favourite thing about the G3 is its UI and layout

I love the screen and the LG skin on Android! Looks better than Samsung's! 

I love to get my hands on one to try it for myself.  :wub:  Seriously, I love the thin form factor and clean front and 5.5" display.

Love the 4k Display, everything about. It seems like a really cool phone too.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

great phone! my favorite part is that you can record your cat's tail being sucked into a vacuum. jk

favorite part is being able to respond to text without leaving the screen you're on. great vid !

My best thing about it is that there is no way that i will ever afford since im a student- But my "favourite" thing about the phone is the 1440p screen and the buttons on the back :-D

the 1440p display and the size, the tiny bezels, its kind of a perfect phone for me.

Thanks for the another great review.

For someone who likes taking photos, I really like it's Camera features like the auto-HDR and Laser focus. :)

I really enjoy the screen on the G3. It's crazy that it has a higher resolution than my desktop computer!!

It isn't necessarily my favorite, but it was one of the more interesting parts in the video.  It was surprised that Linus never changes his mobile phone's wallpaper.  Like..why..

My best thing about it is that there is no way that i will ever afford since im a student- But my "favourite" thing about the phone is the 1440p screen and the buttons on the back :-D

I love the flat design launcher and the customization of the bottom buttons! I want that rom on my G2... LG is doing great stuff!

1440p on a 5.5inch mobile, brushed metal, no side buttons! Sounds like a win to me!

My favorite part about the phone is the Android custom design, and that I can't afford it so LINUS GIVE ME THAT PHONE :(

My favorite part of the phone is obviously the specs, but in all seriousness I really enjoy the text functionality while in other apps. I have the Motarolla Moto G which is an awesome phone, but I am always having to switch between texting and web-surfing or watching a movie which is very annoying.

My favorite thing in the review was defiantly the camera part I'm not a pixel peeper a picky purest or a camera junkie so you get the camera part to the basics and I enjoyed to see a tech YouTube who doesn't care too much about cameras in a phone like me who just uses it for social networking

My favorite thing about the G3 is it's super sexy bezels and dat QHD display. Even thought it doesn't have much content for the display yet, it's SOOO good.