LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite thing was the huge screen with the thin bezels, combined with the simplistic design gives it a very desirable clean look.

My favorite thing about this phone has to be the custom android skin. It looks very functional and feature laiden which is a plus in any phone.

I'm going to crazy out here, I really like the 1440p Display but still think it's not a huge deal. Over 500 pixels per inch, average person can see only around 300, now tell that to someone who's been using the 800x600 resolution for regular gaming. Instead, I like the elegancy of the G3. It's screen size would perfectly fit my hand, I know because i tried a galaxy S4, love it, and smaller details like thinner bezels and brushed plastic finish would make someone proud to own this piece of amazing technology, I would comment about the screen colors, but I first need to try it for myself.

My favorite feature would have to be the aesthetics! What a beautiful device! 

My favorite part about the phone is it's screen size :D

I love the button placement the most, just makes sense. 

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

My favorite feature would have to be the aesthetics! What a beautiful device! 

The software that prevents the phone from overheating. :D

I love the screen and I also really like the design of it.

Would be fantastic to win this!  :D

Oh my, i think one big plus i like about this phone is it not having a huge forehead and chin, that looks stunning. One thing i really like though is the volume balancing per ear, i hear slightly less on the left side.

It's gotta be the 1440p screen(big surprise) but not because it will make the screen look better but because of the multitasking potential there. I'm glad to see that  LG did multitasking well. This or its next iteration may just be my next phone. That's coming from a guy who's only ever bought HTC phones.

I love the look of the brushed plastic, it reminds me a lot of fractal designs cases which are my favorite case designs.

i5-3570k @ 4.3GHZ | MSI Z77MA-G45, | 8GB HYPERX 1600MHZ | MSI GTX 660 TI | KINGSTON 120GB SSD 1TB HDD

I would have to say that the best feature for me would be the separate video and still buttons on the camera. It's something that every phone should have if they have any sort of decent camera on them. 1440p is all well and good but on a device this size it seems a little overkill to me.

Best feature?The resolution!

Which is just a number anyway...

I think it's an amazing phone. LG has come a long way from the first phones they made. And those 3 GB of RAM will come handy especially multitasking.

By far is the resolution and screen size of this phone, also really liked the unlock features of this phone

My favorite thing about the G3 is the removable back with access to sim card, sd card, contacts, and battery. Phones should be accessible and open!

I love the big 5.5 inch display te customisability and the vary user friendly experience....thanks

Seriously what I think is the best part of the review? The presenter.. Shows it with so much passion and so much enthusiasm!

But otherwise, if that's not valid enough, I need a phone upgrade, and I'd be happy to have won a giveaway at some point.

So I'll say that: I'm an audiophile so 1W speaker is interesting, but don't know where that's quoted. And I like the thin bezels, I really don't mind the green hue of the screen, that's just fine.

Linus, you're awesome :D

Also, while most of other world is stuck on Samsung Galaxy line and some HTC phones, I like going off the mainstream.

The amount of customization that it comes with

My favorite would have to be the looks. Love brushed stuff :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

My favorite part about the phone is the display. That resolution is amazing