LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing is that AMAZING screen. As I am currently a SII user (nothing wrong with it), I would love a high-res display!

Also the Snapdragon 801 and that RAM! Dude, it's awesome!

I love the gorgeous screen on this phone :)

Great giveaway Linus!

the best thing of this phone is the rear volume and power button!

I just love the removeble battery, and de  displa.

and its so beautiful!

My favorite thing would have to be dat resolution.

I like the enhanced optical image stabilization along with laser-aided focusing. Also, I'd be very happy to try capturing photos with Auto-HDR.

LG UI customization is way more better than the samsung's Touchwiz ...

I feel that LG does concentrate on the things users need most rather providing lot of junk features like in samsung Ex: Air gesture, Smart pause, smart scroll ..

Usally people turn them off to save battery.

My favorite feature is the duel screen mode it makes the phone more like my pc i like that

Texting without opening the text app!

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

My favorite thing is when Linus spoke about camera features that are good and tapped his fingers :D That was glorious and funny to watch. Anyway, great video as always. Thank you Linus. 

I love the balance this phone seems to have. Nice battery, nice design, good performance, good camera and all that. Can't have a phone with only a great CPU! :D

it has LG written on it, now give me that phone!

The most thing i liked about this phone would be the design; the slim bezel and the location of the buttons.

CPU Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5.1GHz Motherboard Asus Maximus XI Hero RAM 16GB KFA2 HOF @ 4GHz CL17 GPU Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti Case Caselabs Mercury S8 Storage Samsung 950 Pro 256GB, Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, Seagate SSHD 1TB, Intel 530 180GB PSU Seasonic Focus+ Platinum 850w Display LG 38GL950G Cooling Custom WC Operating System Windows 10 Pro x64

I like the phone becouse its one of the first phones to come in that crazy resolution, where you'll be able to say: "look at my pixelzzz", also i'm going to put the dpi(size of fonts, images, etc) really low witch is possible.

The phone looks premium. and the rom is not a total waste(like those trash rom from samsung devices). The features in it are the ones i'd like to see in something like a custom rom, and i don't say that quickly. The design looks a little bit like android L and this phone is a great phone compared to my almoast-broken early 2012 phone.

I don't really care about the limitations. you can "fix" it by reflashing the rom with the version from your country.

My favorite thing about G3 is definitely it's Thin bezels,, the way they squeezed 5.5 inches on a relatively small body. It's almost entirely screen on it's front, with no buttons on the sides too,, it's almost all I was dreaming about a high end smartphone, It's gorgeous.

P.S. There is of course a lot to like about this device, the plastic which they used, it's the best of all plastic materials so far used on the high end smartphones,The laser sensor, which I haven't seen on any of the current high end smartphones,

Also, I am in Europe and I am pretty sure I'll be able to use that phone fully ! :))

Thanks for the provided content and the opportunity.

I love the 1440p LCD display and cpu is very fast. First i will root this phone for see best cpu overclock speed support :rolleyes:  

I like the looks and dat display thou

My favourite thing about the G3 is most likely the back material and the rear mounted buttons. I have always had issues with hitting a button I don't want to when trying to toggle power on the display or volume up or down.

Best thing Ilike about the LG G3 is the adjustable keyboard, I know it isn't anything that special but it is nice when you are giving it to someone else for a moment, if they would hate the keyboard because it is too small or too big they could adjust it to their preference and when I use it I adjust it to mine.

The second best thing would be the clean sides anyway, sometimes it can be a life saver in class.When you are like me and bought earphones with a play button, and it suddenly is pressed, you could just turn the volume down discretely. but when just feeling around the device itself it doesn't feel as smooth as others. I like to play with my phone from time to time, like turning it with 1 hand, and sometimes it bounces a bit when I hit those buttons, so this smooth design on the edges really pleases me.

I actually find the back buttons very usefull if we consider the size of the phone!

This phone brings a whole new way we see mobile devices. Seriously, LG managed to stuff an amazing 2560x1440 screen on a relatively small device. I can only imagine how great will it be if mobile gaming devices have that kind of pixel density.  :rolleyes:

My favourite thing about the G3 is actually the way LG customizes Android. Nothing crazy, just adding features.

I am a big fan of customization, and by watching the video, I can tell that the G3 is astounding in that aspect. The camera is amazing, and I would be worried about the video capture, however I don't record videos... Like... at all. I really want to try it out and maybe replace it with my current phone :)

The button layout and tiny bezels are probably my favorite thing about the g3