LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The screen looks pretty sick, as a Photographer more pixels means more detail :D

GG

I really like the thin bezels. It gives the phone a classier look.

it got to be either their buttons on the back or their version of android, i had a smartphone a couple years back that ran stock 2.1 and it was the best phone i ever had but i got ran over bu a car so..

I love the high resolution, the huge display, and the battery!

My favorite thing on the LG G3 is the placement of the power and volume buttons.

My favorite part of the phone is the buttons on the back... I never owned and Lg g2 or Lg G3 put i would like to try using one. 

My favorite part of the LG G3 is the Camera app and knock code.

2560x1440, thats' more resolution than my computer monitor  :blink:

also love the fact that the battery can be removed so it can be replaced later when you need a new one

my favorite thing is that close to stock feel of the OS

I really like the design, thin bezels and the back buttons, and the removable battery is a nice touch

1440p display and them thin bezels

The best part about this phone must be the buttons on the back. Its so annoying when i accedantaly put my volume to the max when i sit down. 

The UI looks like a winner, and all of that micro sd, removable battery goodness (yes google, people like having micro sd slots and removable batteries!)

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i3 3220 |     Mobo:     Asus  P8H77i |    RAM:    Non-bra nded (yeah i know) 8GB DDR3 |    GPU:    Palit GTX 660 ti |     Case:    Cooler Master Elite 1 20 |   Storage:   Cruc ial M4 64GB SSD/500GB HDD |   PSU:   OCZ CoreXtreme 500W |  Display:  Samsung SA550   |  Cooling:  Cooler Master Vor tex 211Q | Keyboard: CM Storm Q uickfire TK (Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G602/Steelseries QcK Mass

I like the g3 because it's better than my Samsung Galaxy Mini 1 [and wireless charging].

I like the look of G3, it's way better than the G2 and would like to try one.

My favorite thing about the phone have to be the awesome screen plus the very good camera. The bezels are very nice as well 

OMG, I love you LG! The favorite thing is definitely the massive resolution of the screen and the laser autofocus. How cool would it be to say, yeah my phone has lasers and stuff..

Linus you a straight BOSS for pulling this one off :lol:

Interested in Business and Technology

I like the rear buttons, I'm constantly turning off my nexus 4 by hitting the power button with my thumb. The multi-tap lock screen is a cool innovation, and is a nice middle ground between the "pattern" and the numpad lock screen. Seems like a solid phone imo

I like the kncok code, the back button, big battery, microSD slot. And the screen obviously.

The Micro SD card slot and the "balance between vanilla android and one of those tricked out interfaces android geeks tend to use."

System Specs: CPU: AMD Athlon X2 II 3.21 GHz Memory: 2GB DDR2 800MHZ Hard Drive: 2x 80GB 7200RPM JBOD Graphics Card: Hopefully ATi Radeon HD 5750

I love the idea of buttons on the back of the phone as I often spam the ones on the side of my current phone by accident.

I freaking want that screen so I will finally can watch series correctly!  :D