LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really don't see point of having a higher res than 1080p on a phone.

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

My favorite part is the micro sd card slot.

My favorite part is resolution, and knock code! Phone is awesome!

My favorite thing about the G3 is the buttons. After all, it is unique! 

I love the style and the ability to enable wireless charging and a SD card!

I love the fact that spec wise it's better than my first PC. I always giggle. The design is pretty nice also.

I love the customisations like the adjustable keyboard and that you can switch around on homebutton, backbutton and so forth :)

Coolermaster Cosmos 2 - Gigabyte Assassin 2 LGA2011 - Intel® Core i7-3930K Processor - Corsair H100i - Corsair Dominator DDR3 1866MHz 16GB - MSI GeForce GTX 680 2GB PhysX CUDA Lightning Edition - OCZ SSD Agility 3 Series 2.5" 240GB + 12 TB WD Black

I really like the sleek and elegant design which manages to pack a gigantic and beautiful 5.5" screen in such a reasonable form factor. AMAZING :)  :)

Favorite thing has to be the expandable memory and the removable battery (its the big reason I went with the Note 3 over the LG G2)

I love the choice they made with the back plate. This has to be dare I say the only phone to have a brushed metal look but to still allow access to the battery. Oh and throwing in the connectors for a warless charging case is just the icing on the cake.

My favourite feature about the G3 is that sleek form factor!

Also, the dual window mode seems really useful, especially with that huge 5.5 inch display.

Except for the custom UI being very heavy, I like almost all the features of this phone! Good job, LG. :)

My favorite part of this phone is the buttons on the back, and all of the different settings that is avaliable. As someone who up to this point only have owned Samsung smartphones, i find it nice that i dont necessarily have to download a launcher in order for me to get a pleasing android experience. The android on this phone actually looks even nicer than most of the launchers i have tried, and i will give it a good go before i decide whether to download a powerhungry launcher or if the android is good enough for me (which it looks like it is!)

I gotta say the 5.5 1440p screen, the back buttons, and the removable/swap-able batteries are the plus side for me with this phone. 

The buttons on the back are a nifty feature and the resolution is outstanding. 
Also - The Master Race shoutout.

My favorite thing is that screen. That resolution is amazing .
Also good luck to everyone.

The dual window mode on a screen like that would be crazy useful.

I like the fact that you compared the G3 with your daily driver, you compared the screens, wich is the main selling point, and you managed to point out the major flaws of the phone, wich were just the contrast of the screen and the multitasking

I really like the fact that the camera seems to be considerably faster than the one on the G2. On my G2 it always feels like its taking forever to focus and finally take a picture.

Also the Dual screen mode seems super useful!

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the customization of the UI

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the customization of the UI