Sexy Cases

Go to solution Solved by SKOONJar,

ya for a mid tower, im getting a super tower.

post-16012-0-08662500-1368951014.png

Corsair Vengeance C70 in black. :wub:

+ 1. This one looks great. Tho I like the customized version of it.

Im still stuck on the CaseLabs STH10. 

It looks really nice

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Fractal Design Define R4

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 8gb (2x4gb) Corsair LP @1600mhz | GPU: Asus TUF GTX 1660 OC 6GB | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | Storage: 250gb Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB WD Black 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Display: Asus VG245H 1920x1080 | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and default case fans | Laptop: Early 2015 13" Macbook Pro Retina - i5 2.7Ghz - 256GB SSD

Fractal Design Define R4

I'm not surprised... How is the side panel window? I think it is too tinted and too brown for me.

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Im still stuck on the CaseLabs STH10. 

It looks really nice

But it's monstrous. Not an ideal LAN party case.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

But it's monstrous. Not an ideal LAN party case.

I'll just tig weld it to a gocart chassi  ;)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Does project Christine count? 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Anything with brushed aluminium, I hate tacky plastic cases.

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

I'm not surprised... How is the side panel window? I think it is too tinted and too brown for me.

Not sure, I don't have the windowed version.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 8gb (2x4gb) Corsair LP @1600mhz | GPU: Asus TUF GTX 1660 OC 6GB | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | Storage: 250gb Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB WD Black 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Display: Asus VG245H 1920x1080 | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and default case fans | Laptop: Early 2015 13" Macbook Pro Retina - i5 2.7Ghz - 256GB SSD

Not sure, I don't have the windowed version.

God dammit.

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Corsair Vengeance C70 in black. :wub:

That's my case but with the military green color :)

RIP in pepperonis m8s

God dammit.

What?

Black/Blue H440...Mmmmmmm.

Project Insomnia

CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.6 GHz.   CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x40   Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8Gb.   Graphics Card: EVGA SC Geforce GTX 780 Ti   Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W   Case: NZXT H440

Anything with brushed aluminium, I hate tacky plastic cases.

But modding an aluminum case is a bitch.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The New un-named BeQuiet Case

168c.jpg

That would go so good with some LTT fans he mentioned on the livestream.

That would go so good with some LTT fans he mentioned on the livestream.

I'm planning a build with this case and I a few of those fans would be an awesome idea

i just love the xigmatek nebula

shame the components i wanted were not small enough to fit in there :D

BG_02.jpg

honorable mentioned would be silverstone ft03 mini

was really leaning toward it, but the gtx 780 wouldn't fit in it w/o some modding so that was the deal breaker for me :(

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

i just love the xigmatek nebula

shame the components i wanted were not small enough to fit in there :D

BG_02.jpg

honorable mentioned would be silverstone ft03 mini

was really leaning toward it, but the gtx 780 wouldn't fit in it w/o some modding so that was the deal breaker for me :(

I remember that thing. Xigmatek really deserve more praise considering how nice the case looks. 

Origin Genesis Pro. Fairly unique case and very sexy.

main.jpg

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

The inwin 904

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

hey guys just simple topics

what is the sexiest cases in your opinion 

Mine This NZXT Phantom Black Orange :

CA-078-NX_45456_350.jpg

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

NZXT H440 White/Black

I have an NZXT case, would say that they look good but actually suck more than my Dyson. Even with the shock absorber things on the hard drive trays, it vibrates like an over-sized sex toy when my hard drives are spinning up/transferring a lot of data, and the noise is irritating.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

my favourite is a Thermaltake case that Keys reviewed, i think it's a Core V71

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W