Sexy Cases

Go to solution Solved by SKOONJar,

ya for a mid tower, im getting a super tower.

post-16012-0-08662500-1368951014.png

for me its this so damn good and its cooling is the shit corsair needs to do

ToiletPC12.JPG

Hope that brown stuff isnt poop, someone really had a tough explosive time apparently. 

Digital Storm Bolt 2 or the special Skyrim case V1 Tech modded. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

For me it's the NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange. So sexy.

I love mine so much. :)

phantom-410-black-orange.jpg

Excluding me, probably the Thermaltake/BMW Level 10 concept thing.

Le picatur of le case:

bmw-level-10-gaming-tower.jpg

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

For me it's the NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange. So sexy.

I thought the phantom 410 was sexy. Until I bought it. It is a plastic ickey case. (At least the red one is)

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Corsair Vengeance C70 in black. :wub:

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I would at the moment say the H440, I just wish they made it a full tower.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I thought the phantom 410 was sexy. Until I bought it. It is a plastic ickey case. (At least the red one is)

All the others are great. I really like the Gunmetal one.

All the others are great. I really like the Gunmetal one.

They still have to much shiny plastic for my taste. Other then gunmetal. That one is ok, the plastic is mate

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I'm going for a more generic answer, and say that the Corsair 750D and the CM HAF-X are both very beautiful, for different reasons. B)

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

They still have to much shiny plastic for my taste. Other then gunmetal. That one is ok, the plastic is mate

The black plastic on mine isn't that bad. Depends on the lighting.

Lian li pc v353. Awful name, sexy case.

Or maybe the RV05, so damn nice I'll probably use it for my personal build.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

THERMALTAKE Level 10 GT Case is amazing <3

really?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

SilverStone ft04

My girlfriend.

jk

A Corsair 750D.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

all the Obsidian Series , H440 , Define R4 Black out

CPU: Intel i5-4670K CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1 Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 16GB Storage:  Samsung 850 evo 250GB ,1TB WD BLUE, Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair AX760 Full Modular Monitor: Dell 23" S2340L IPS Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Mouse: Logitech G502(w/ Mi Metal Mousepad) Headphone: Audio Technica ATH-M50/MSR-7 Speaker: Edifier Studio 7 R2730DB

The OG Thermaltake Level 10. 

l10beauty_lw.jpg

Oooh.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The Thermaltake Level 10 looks fucking hideous. But that's just me. Now the In Win S-Frame. That shit is hot. 

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

The Thermaltake Level 10 looks fucking hideous. But that's just me. Now the In Win S-Frame. That shit is hot. 

Oh yes, Isn't it that tubular case? With the pipes?

Oh yes, Isn't it that tubular case? With the pipes?

It's this monstrous thing.

In-Win-S-Frame-1.jpg

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue