Friendliest/Least friendly nationalities?

Sammael

What? I'm actively trying to get people out of my family.

I never said we couldn't turn if you got annoying

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I don't know why people say Russian's are unfriendly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLQOD_3U5xU&src_vid=EN7eD6tL5aI&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_3108235183

Also I find Japanese people to be the friendliest.

All the Russian people I have met (admittedly a small sample size) have no regard for what might be infront of them as they walk. They'll walk and/or swim right into you, then complain that it was your fault.

They also have no respect for queuing, which as a Brit is very important to me

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I don't really think it makes sense to talk about nationalities as wholes. I have met assholes and gents in most places I have been.

When I lived on Osaka, I met some of the nicest people I'll probably ever meet. But I also met some racist people, that denied me and my family services, just becuase we were from the West.

I had the same experience when I lived in Hong Kong.

In the US I was once hunted by drunk Southernes, but I have also been driven all over Houston, TX, by a guy that wanted to take me sightseeing.  

These are just some examples, and there are plenty more.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

First of all, I don't think that this thread is a good idea (for all the reasons that have already been posted). Secondly, I'll contribute anyway.

The least friendly people are probably from Switzerland or Austria from my experience. Grumpiness, xenophobia and never ending nagging and whining are basically part of their culture.

Also I find Japanese people to be the friendliest.

Yes they are probably the overall nicest group of people.

horses :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I don't really think it makes sense to talk about nationalities as wholes. I have met assholes and gents in most places I have been.

When I lived on Osaka, I met some of the nicest people I'll probably ever meet. But I also met some racist people, that denied me and my family services, just becuase we were from the West.

I had the same experience when I lived in Hong Kong.

In the US I was once hunted by drunk Southernes, but I have also been driven all over Houston, TX, by a guy that wanted to take me sightseeing.  

These are just some examples, and there are plenty more.

Yay for Texas~! I'd show you around downtown but I'm unable to drive :P

Yes they are probably the overall nicest group of people.

Their generally pretty understanding with foreigners. 

They mentioned Taiwan~ Awww yusssss 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Hmmm, what an opportunity to talk shit about others, I'll take it.

having done some travelling I'd say people in general are friendly, I haven't found anybody being overly friendly or anything.

Living in Finland I can see plenty of rich Russians coming here on holidays. They're often seen as people who are a bit messy(they allegedly crouch on the toilet seat) and have little regard for queing. I can confirm some of that, but I haven't met them all, amd I haven't met any non-turist Russians.

I don't know about unfriendly Finns, I'm not unfriendly nor do they treat me unfriendly. But Um not a foreigner or some extremist, so who knows how they're treated.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

US

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

US for both I suppose. Haven't met with many foreigners. :huh: