What are some good multiplier FPS games

Genizues

I will start this of by saying i have played both cs go and bf4 i wasn't that interested in either of them. I have also played blacklight retribution enjoyed it but still wanted something more. I looking for something that gives my the joy that cod 4 did. I was think maybe a halo if Microsoft "We will support the PC" and releases a newer halo for the PC, but right now i am leaning towards playing CS GO. Any other games that i am missing. 

Titanfall

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

CS:GO is a safe bet. I wouldn't recommend something like Titanfall as the price tag isn't exactly that attractive for what you are getting for it.

Edit: also Team Fortress 2

Planetside 2, Team Fortress 2, (third-person games, but) Warframe and Loadout.

There's also going to be a new Unreal Tournament game coming up.

CS is the only fps I think is worth playing right now. TF2 is fun but the community is absolutely horrible (f2p) so I would steer clear.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Battlefield 3 is the best multiplayer game I have ever played.

Why not just buy the newest cod ? I Know I loved the old cods also but its time to move on  :P  On that note cs:go is about the only good fps game right now imo.. Sad really. And since you don't like that I dunno.. Dayz?  :lol:

Blacklight Retribution

Gotta love people who don't read and post just to get their post count up.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Battlefield 3 is the best multiplayer game I have ever played.

Amen  :) bf3 is the best ever 

Its all looks these days

Gotta love people who don't read and post just to get their post count up.

What didn't i read ?

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

What didn't i read ?

"I will start this of by saying i have played both cs go and bf4 i wasn't that interested in either of them. I have also played blacklight retribution enjoyed it but still wanted something more. I looking for something that gives my the joy that cod 4 did. I was think maybe a halo if Microsoft "We will support the PC" and releases a newer halo for the PC, but right now i am leaning towards playing CS GO. Any other games that i am missing. "

Essentially the entire op.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

QUAKE LIVE. It's free and considered one of the best competitive fps games of all time. It's hard as hell, if you never tried this kind of game you won't get a SINGLE kill the first time, but learning it is waaaay worth it. I recommend you try it first, before anything else, so you get an impression of what fps games CAN be and you set your expectations high enough to not be pulled in by the first casual overhyped shooter that comes out just because you don't know any better.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Lol i wanted to say bf4, but bf4 is bad. 

Bf3 is a good game. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

"I will start this of by saying i have played both cs go and bf4 i wasn't that interested in either of them. I have also played blacklight retribution enjoyed it but still wanted something more. I looking for something that gives my the joy that cod 4 did. I was think maybe a halo if Microsoft "We will support the PC" and releases a newer halo for the PC, but right now i am leaning towards playing CS GO. Any other games that i am missing. "

Essentially the entire op.

First off .. My bad. I skimmed the thread and missed that.

Second. Wow, you realy couldn't help replying like a dick could you ?

First off .. My bad. I skimmed the thread and missed that.

Second. Wow, you realy couldn't help replying like a dick could you ?

Just being honest, it was the second sentence. The fact you missed it proved you weren't reading to help anyways. People expect help and when you post a two worded response ignoring entirely what was contained in the op you're no help and give a useless impression.

Just being honest, it was the second sentence. The fact you missed it proved you weren't reading to help anyways. People expect help and when you post a two worded response ignoring entirely what was contained in the op you're no help and give a useless impression.

Nope, you were just being a dick. I skimmed past two words and that's my bad. You simply wanted to feel superior and act like a dick.

Nope, you were just being a dick. I skimmed past two words and that's my bad. You simply wanted to feel superior and act like a dick.

No you skimmed past the whole thread, just read the title and wanted to throw your two cents in to artificially boost your post count to give you morale superiority (in your head at least.) Your insistence on calling names like a 12 year old school boy shows I struck a nerve and more than likely am right. :)

No you skimmed past the whole thread, just read the title and wanted to throw your two cents in to artificially boost your post count to give you morale superiority (in your head at least.) Your insistence on calling names like a 12 year old school boy shows I struck a nerve and more than likely am right. :)

Really ?  ;) Making motives up and constructing a whole narrative for why I posted ? Really ? I'm gonna let you have the last word here buddy cuz I have a feeling you need it. I mean Really ?

CSGO is the best one, everything else is unbalanced overpriced, and a flashy action movie.

CS is the only fps I think is worth playing right now. TF2 is fun but the community is absolutely horrible (f2p) so I would steer clear.

Anyone community has bad players, no matter if it's F2P or not. It's very easy to find good TF2 servers filled with good players.

OP, Titanfall is a great game too, regardless of what some morons who have never played it like to claim.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Anyone community has bad players, no matter if it's F2P or not. It's very easy to find good TF2 servers filled with good players.

OP, Titanfall is a great game too, regardless of what some morons who have never played it like to claim.

Sure every community has bad players but all f2p games have a LOT more of them than others.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"