What are some good multiplier FPS games

Genizues

Sure every community has bad players but all f2p games have a LOT more of them than others.

But they also have larger over all communities, diluting the bad apples and giving you more quality players to play with over all. It requires the exact same amount of minimal effort to find servers that don't tolerate hackers and asshats.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

But they also have larger over all communities, diluting the bad apples and giving you more quality players to play with over all. It requires the exact same amount of minimal effort to find servers that don't tolerate hackers and asshats.

Good point, but the only point I was trying to make is there is a higher percentage of (for lack of a better word) douches in f2p games than other games. You CAN play the game with a clean community but it still adds a bit of hassle. I wouldn't play a f2p game unless I truly loved the game and it does not seem like the OP is particularly into TF2 :P

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Good point, but the only point I was trying to make is there is a higher percentage of (for lack of a better word) douches in f2p games than other games. You CAN play the game with a clean community but it still adds a bit of hassle. I wouldn't play a f2p game unless I truly loved the game and it does not seem like the OP is particularly into TF2 :P

CS 1.6 is not free to play, yet is has one of the worst communities on the planet.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Right now the game Insurgency is on sale for less than $10 on the steam summer sale. Not sure if anyone here has played it, but somewhat similar to Counter Strike, but with a different layout, and ADS which is really nice. It's a lot of fun and there are plenty of items on the steam workshop too. I also really like the Arma series, but if you get Arma II get the Combined Operations (Arma II & Operation Arrowhead) This will allow you to play on the wasteland servers which is a TON of fun. Arma 3 looks a lot nicer and is a great deal of fun, but a little more $. Hope this helps lighten the load, of your wallet that is  :-)

Math Blaster 4 (hey you asked for multiplier games )

CS:GO is great but you need a lot of time to master it. BF4 (yeah really) is a good game and if you haven't played it before then you won't be biased against it.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I'm currently hooked on CS:GO, but I also enjoy a few games of TF2, PayDay 2, and Sniper Elite V2. FPS games I still want are BF:Hardline (plays much more fast paced than BF4) and Evolve (superhyped for this one).

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W