How Much Is My Computer Worth

Snapy1

my specs are the following...

Case: Corsair 600T

PSU: Corsair AX 750

MOBO: MSI Z87-G45 GAMING

RAM: 8GB (4x2) Corsair Vengence @ 1600MHz

CPU: Intel i7 4770K @ 4.0GHz

GPU: 780ti - Geforce's blower version @ stock clock.

Cooling 100i, with two corsair sp120's

SSD: Let the buyer replace it.

HDD: Let the buyer replace it. 

The hell are you selling this for?

If one were to sell it, what would be a good price to sell it for. 

Wait for it... One... Dollar.  :lol:

Seriously, though, like $800 to $1000 depending on wear and tear; age, and "stains".

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Seriously, though, like $800 to $1000 depending on wear and tear; age, and "stains".

I just want to know what I could get for it, chances are im not going to sell it. 

Case is pretty scuffed up, but im going to replace it soon anyways with a H440. 

How would you sell it? Just curious 

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

If this is worth 800-1000 I'll buy it straight away. It's probably a bit more... Only the GPU and CPU are about 850 euros (new, which is around 1150 dollars, unless prices don't get converted, which they probably don't)

How would you sell it? Just curious 

Slowly and seductively, I guess... Or like this. 

Case is pretty scuffed up, but im going to replace it soon anyways with a H440. 

Eh, nothing a lil' Robitussin and/or Windex won't fix. :P  

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Slowly and seductively, I guess... Or like this. 

I thought that was Linus at first xD

Dude so did I xD

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

The dark future of Linus Sebastian. What happened to Slick? Nobody knows, but Yvonne was sighted with someone familiar after leaving Linus... Dun dun duh... Cool, a new fanfic idea! Time to feed the fanfic authors!  :D

Well I sold my old pc about a month ago for 1750$. Specs were:

CPU i7 3770k

MOBO MSI Z77A-GD65

RAM 8 gig corsair vengeance

GPU EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX

PSU Thermaltake 750watt psu

Case 600t

HDD 1 tb seagate barracuda

Then again person didn't exactly know PC hardware like the rest of us. 

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

CPU i7 3770k

MOBO MSI Z77A-GD65

GPU EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX

Case 600t

0.o what

CPU i7 3770k

MOBO MSI Z77A-GD65

GPU EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX

Case 600t

How dare you take advantage of someone like that...HOW DARE YOU!

0.o what

He scammed an idiot if you didn't follow.

0.o what

Did something I say not make sense?

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

No I followed, just in shock that someone could do that to such a poor, uninformed fellow :P

Edit: @SKOONJar

Did something I say not make sense?

in all serous bro its not cool imo to do that to people who don't know much about PC's 

You should email or call that dude and apologize and give him his money back. 

He bought it for what I had into it. It had all new fans and a h100i also.

in all serous bro its not cool imo to do that to people who don't know much about PC's 

You should email or call that dude and apologize and give him his money back. 

He offered it. I told him my pc wasn't for sale he gave me that offer you expect me to feel sorry for selling something to someone who decided to offer me a stupid amount and impulse buy? I don't feel the slightest bit sorry. He got a good deal if it were a retail company he would have paid the same amount.

How dare you take advantage of someone like that...HOW DARE YOU!

Don't even act like you wouldn't do it. If you were in my situation and saw how serious he was about buying the pc that moment you would have too.

He offered it. I told him my pc wasn't for sale he gave me that offer you expect me to feel sorry for selling something to someone who decided to offer me a stupid amount and impulse buy? I don't feel the slightest bit sorry. He got a good deal if it were a retail company he would have paid the same amount.

your PC would have only been worth about 1200+ in the long wrong, thats just an estimate because im guessing the motherboard was around 200USD, I couldnt find it on amazon or newegg. 

Either was, impulse buy or not, if someone does that next time be like bro im not going to let you spend all that money for my PC its not worth it, its worth way less than that dont go and waste all your money. 

No I followed, just in shock that someone could do that to such a poor, unknowledgeable fellow :P

Edit: @SKOONJar

He bought it for what I had into it. It had all new fans and a h100i also.

'Cause greed's good.   :lol:

Don't even act like you wouldn't do it. If you were in my situation and saw how serious he was about buying the pc that moment you would have too.

probably not, i'd at least tell the dude he could get something better for his money and give him a full explanation. 

I wouldn't just take the cash and give him the PC without making him acknowledge its not worth the bang for the buck. 

I'f someone would say I know its a waste of money but I want to do it anyways, I know I could get something better with my money I might give in and if the guy knows his shit, but clearly the dude you sold it to was f**king clueless about computer components and what not and not very tech savvy. 

Uhh

/Rant.