How Much Is My Computer Worth

Snapy1

Is that the dude from 30 rock when he was younger

url25.jpg

Yeah it is xD, love that show

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

Is that the dude from 30 rock when he was younger

snip

His name's in the video's title. So, yes.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

His name's in the video's title. So, yes.

idk actors okay (unless their from Doctor Who) XP 

your PC would have only been worth about 1200+ in the long wrong, thats just an estimate because im guessing the motherboard was around 200USD, I couldnt find it on amazon or newegg. 

Either was, impulse buy or not, if someone does that next time be like bro im not going to let you spend all that money for my PC its not worth it, its worth way less than that dont go and waste all your money. 

Ok lets see here let me add up everything I had into it for you so you know how much a big deal you are making over such a small thing... Also this is in USD and these are the prices I paid

CPU i7 3770k Delided(not included in price but was done) 350$

GPU: GTX 770 350$

MOBO: Z77A GD65 175$

PSU: Thermaltake SMART 2.0 750 Watt 110$

CPU Cooler: H100i 110$

Fans: 4 SP120 HP edition(60$) 1 AF120 HP(15$) and a bit fenix 200mm blue led(22$)

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1tb 55$

Disc Drive: Asus Bluray burner 70$

Case: 600t Steel silver 170$

If your adding along you are thinking well thats only 1485$ and I profited 265$. I also spent a couple days after getting a stable 4.7ghz overclock for him also overclocked the 770 for him. Along with I still give him help when he gets a virus.

Also forgot my window 7 key thats 140$

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster