What is your usual breakfast?

zeros

What did you eat this morning for breakfast?
I ate an omelette I made, which reminds me of Cooking Perfect Omelettes with Adam Savage.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Greek yogurt with berries and a wholegrain bagel with strawberry jam. Then at school I down coffee's xD

On school days I usaully eat something like cereal fr breakfast.

I love oat meal and cold cereal in the morning :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Greek yogurt with berries and a wholegrain bagel with strawberry jam. Then at school I down coffee's xD

Sounds delicious :).

On school days I usaully eat something like cereal fr breakfast.

I only ate cereal for breakfast  a few bags in my whole life like 5. xD

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Oatmeal or home made whole-grain buns, that have been rising overnight and baked a Sunday morning, a bunch of  those usually lasts all week to me and my mom

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Nothing apart from my computer and the fresh air.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Very bad... noodles...

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Asus Sabertooth Z77 - Intel Core i7 3770K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz 8 GB

A bowl of plain oatmeal and a glass of warm green tea.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

It really depends what is in the house. Sometimes bacon, sometimes cereal, sometimes some nice, sweet porridge.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

i didn't have time this morning.

so i made a healthy serving of ochazuke for me and the gf, 6 rolls each of spicy tuna and alaskan rolls. i then prepared lunch which is going to be onigiri and omelets for teh lady and MORE SUSHI FOR MEEEEE

t0wer, on 16 May 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

sleep is my usual breakfast.

Lol I have those all the time.. considering i have nothing else to do in the mornings, and going to sleep at 1/2am or after that time.

Oh, them breakfasts :O

I always eat one chocolate sprinkles sandwich with a glass of milk in the morning.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Don't normally eat breakfast but when i do its a full english :)

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Working days / University days: Cigarette, 1/2L of coffee, black, no sugar. [Redbull if I am late]

Weekends, usually Pizza or Hamburgers.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I usually go for something like a protein shake and cup of skyr or a banana, keeping it nice and light!

Usually nothing, sometimes half a banana. I don't like eating in the morning. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

I eat Swedish Fil with cerial. Fil is like a mixture of youghurt and milk and it is quite sour.

Left over Pizza or the best breakfast, Breaded Veal Cutlets with Linguini in a Red Sauce (yes breakfast).

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

1/2 cup of oatmeal with some cinnamon, 1/4 cup of raisins, and 1 cut up banana mixed in. Add a little skim milk after mashing it all together to desired thickness/soupiness and to make it cool faster. I usually drink 1 cup of Simply Orange Lots of Pulp OJ while I am waiting for the oatmeal. Then munch on a handful of carrots and a stalk of celery while washing the bowl after. Quick and easy way to eat a healthy 500 cals right off the bat.

CPU-[i5 3570k-4.6ghz at 1.33v]  GPU-[4gb Zotac GTX 680 1126 core 6800 mem]   MOBO-[Gigabyte Z77 UD4H]   PSU-[Corsair TX 650]   RAM-[2x8gb DDR3 1333 GSkill Ripjaws X]   Case-[Corsair 550D (2xNoctua NF-F12, 1xNoctua NF-A14 intake, 1xNoctua NF-A14 exhaust)]   CPU Cooler-[Noctua NH D14]   Boot Drive-[Crucial m4 256GB SSD]   Game Drive-[500GB Western Digital Caviar Black]   Storage Drive-[2.5" 500GB Western Digital Scorpio Black]   Sound Card-[Asus Xonar DG]   Optical Drive-[Lite-On IHAS-124]  Monitor-[Dell U2312HM] Keyboard-[CM Storm Quickfire Rapid-Brown Switches] Mouse-[Logitech G400] Speakers-[Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX]

Eggo waffles with peanut butter and maple syrup with a big glass of milk

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster