STEAM SUMMER SALE 2014 (Sale over, open discussion)

Askew
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Please note this is the thread for all SSS content.

do u really think the strategy games will win? the more i look at nether the more i want it.....i need to stop exploring steam for a few days

my wife isnt gunna be the happiest person once the sale ends :/

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

do u really think the strategy games will win? the more i look at nether the more i want it.....i need to stop exploring steam for a few days

my wife isnt gunna be the happiest person once the sale ends :/

I think the FPS games will win, but would be even more likely to win if fallout was 75% off.

I think the FPS games will win, but would be even more likely to win if fallout was 75% off.

true story bro

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Tempted to get this because it looks like a laugh. (image is a link)

ff5d4f1d50b08cb826b17cd4472263d5.png

OMFG lol.  I had never heard of that till you posted about it.  Purchased!  Worth it for Ozzy to get the chance to be the real Prince of F*ing Darkness!  Soundtrack for a buck more; hoping it is playable on my phone.

Also put up a vote for the FPS guys.  Already have Civ V. ;)

best purchases so far......def Borderlands GTY anndddd Rage(considering ive been playing it non stop since it was on communities choice approx game time 10hrs)

OMFG lol.  I had never heard of that till you posted about it.  Purchased!  Worth it for Ozzy to get the chance to be the real Prince of F*ing Darkness!  Soundtrack for a buck more; hoping it is playable on my phone.

Also put up a vote for the FPS guys.  Already have Civ V. ;)

you da man!

Damn, this thread is getting to be a beast now, 20 pages in just a few days? Who knows the size at the end of the sale.

I suppose people must have been attracted by the glory of Gaben's image in OP :D

Damn, this thread is getting to be a beast now, 20 pages in just a few days? Who knows the size at the end of the sale.

probably 126545612184652 pages

probably 126545612184652 pages

at least on tapatalk it will be hehe

best purchases so far......def Borderlands GTY anndddd Rage(considering ive been playing it non stop since it was on communities choice approx game time 10hrs)

Tell you what I liked about RAGE the most, the driving mini game, that's some good shit to be just a secondary focus plus you can drive about in your war horse truck as well if you want.

Tell you what I liked about RAGE the most, the driving mini game, that's some good shit to be just a secondary focus plus you can drive about in your war horse truck as well if you want.

damn right. i think the combat sytem coulda been revised a little but its a good fresh change to the fps world....kinda like a crysis & borderlands made a baby

Really tempted to buy The Bionic Commando pack and Dark Void. They're each $2.49, but there's a chance that some of them will be part of a flash sale or something.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

if you guys are looking for decent third person shooter/horror for cheap try out afterfall insanity its 2$ on the sale! i really enjoyed it and the devs did a good job!

if you guys are looking for decent third person shooter/horror for cheap try out afterfall insanity its 2$ on the sale! i really enjoyed it and the devs did a good job!

It has a low meta but I've learned to sometimes ignore the meta, I think the Steam reviews are fast becoming a really good way of learning about a game.

damn right. i think the combat sytem coulda been revised a little but its a good fresh change to the fps world....kinda like a crysis & borderlands made a baby

I see it as more of a DOOM and Fallout baby myself but potato tomato.

i played it on my onlive console 1 1/2 year ago and loved it. i only got it because i was on a dead space kick and wanted more sluggish scary combat!

I see it as more of a DOOM and Fallout baby myself but potato tomato.

that well that would make more sense, disregard my parent game choices xD

a lot of reviews on steam were thumbs up and i loveeeee me some metal!

Yea, he said something about metal, gameplay and humor being really good. :lol:

I remember wanting the game for console a while back but never got around to owning it. Maybe one day! :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Vote for Fallout! :P

most of us have already voted for the fps-rpg!!!! we're all hoping for it

If only I had $$$! Guess I'll just wait for Christmas sale.  :mellow:

most of us have already voted for the fps-rpg!!!! we're all hoping for it

I own that shit already but I want others to play it, it's a great game and the music zomg I don't care who knows it if that's country music, I have a confession to make.

I voted for the Fallout package because not only for Fallout: New Vegas (which, besides being a great game, has great music) but because of the other good games in there. :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I am willing to trade a Smoker card for L4D2 for a Boomer, Charger, Hunter, Spitter or Tank card for L4D2.

I am SONSHINE on Steam.  Just open a trade with me and I will respond right away right now.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

bethesdaaaaaaaaaaaa ditch the elder scrolls and make us a new fallout!!!!!!!!!!!!!