*sigh* What do you do when Girls just don't listen -_-

JAKEBAB

Ok, imma give you solid advice.  Trust it as if it came from Gandaalf, I would never lead anyone astray.  Tell her the following:

125070_340.jpg

Follow my advice, and you will be swarmed with dozens of gfs, trust me.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Should they be informed? Yeah, but if they aren't and you can't inform them, the best thing to do is stand back and wait for it to blow.

By the way, and I don't want to seem like a complete fuckstick by saying this, but she seems like a very spoiled, materialistic person. I could be very wrong though, and I may just be misunderstanding.

And on the topic of the whole SO thing, it was more of a joke based on the rediculous things I have seen in Off-topic, including someone mentioning their "size" being only 16.

Your completely right she is extremely spoilt but I don't think she's somewhat materialistic.

Oh lol yea i though it was out of character i had never seen u be like a dick to someone before and i was like wtf but now i get it lol. 

So my Girlfriend has a pair of white Astro a40s and she loves them she thinks there the best things ever and now she has just pre ordered a Fluro pink pair with a new mixamp and Fluro yellow with another mix amp they so now she will have 3 different colours of the same headphone so $700 for these 2 new pairs what am i suppose to do ive told her a million times that there are so much better headphones u can get and she gets mad and says dont tell me what to do has to be the most stubborn girl ive ever met!

P.S she spent $40 on a cod camo because its "rare"

I'm concerned about people not taking this more seriously... also turning this into headphone vs headphone rather than what it's supposed to be. This isn't about whether or not the Astros are good, or what's better.

You need to have a serious 'the-talk' with her. And if she won't listen to what you have to say, or if she doesn't take it seriously then you must act accordingly. Spending $700 on colour is quite frankly retarded, and if you two are serious, you need to have money on your minds and your minds on your money, aight? Monetary problems corrupt relationships as easily as anything else. So.. "simply" explain to her that money isn't so unimportant that you can just spend it on stupid shit like that, she should respect money like she would a weapon, IMHO.

I'm concerned about people not taking this more seriously... also turning this into headphone vs headphone rather than what it's supposed to be. This isn't about whether or not the Astros are good, or what's better.

You need to have a serious 'the-talk' with her. And if she won't listen to what you have to say, or if she doesn't take it seriously then you must act accordingly. Spending $700 on colour is quite frankly retarded, and if you two are serious, you need to have money on your minds and your minds on your money, aight? Monetary problems corrupt relationships as easily as anything else. So.. "simply" explain to her that money isn't so unimportant that you can just spend it on stupid shit like that, she should respect money like she would a weapon, IMHO.

This was basically the whole point of posting, she's spending that much money on something that exactly the same as something she already has. If she wants to spend that much money she should spend it on something that is actually worth it.

She doesn't care about money, i care about it like its a weapon but she doesn't nor do i think she ever will. Her parents just give her everything she wants when she wants.

retreat to a safe distance and toss chocolate at her

Bitches love chocolate.  :P

Just say, "yes". No matter how stupid it is, just say, "yes". Even if she asks you to murder a helpless rabbit. Say, "yes".

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

If it's her money it's her loss, and if she has a problem later I'm not above saying I told ya so.

If it's mine I just don't spend it, and if that's a problem for the relationship somehow then I'm out of there.

Though do keep in mind I've NEVER been romantically or sexually involved with anyone female or otherwise and my opinion is based solely on my own opinion on a (for me) hypothetical scenario.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

So my Girlfriend has a pair of white Astro a40s and she loves them she thinks there the best things ever and now she has just pre ordered a Fluro pink pair with a new mixamp and Fluro yellow with another mix amp they so now she will have 3 different colours of the same headphone so $700 for these 2 new pairs what am i suppose to do ive told her a million times that there are so much better headphones u can get and she gets mad and says dont tell me what to do has to be the most stubborn girl ive ever met!

P.S she spent $40 on a cod camo because its "rare"

Mate, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but here it is:  Woman don't listen to men about anything, and women change their mind often. This is just the way they are and it can't be changed.  The trick is to learn to live with it.  I have found ignoring their weird ideas to be the best option, they tend to have only a long memory for when you say things that upset them or disagree with them, if you say nothing they mostly forget what they were talking about start to think you are simply contemplating what they have said.  This is much better.  let her make her own mistakes, never tell her I told you so (unless it'd beauty and you're willing to go without coitus for a week). 

Hope this helps.

my qualifications:

-too many girlfriends

-2 wives

-2 mother  inlaws

-I work with predominately woman in the education system

-I still talk to my mother.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Happy wife, happy life.

Let her do what she wants.

This. Plus, it is her money. If she asked you what to get at better quality that is another thing, but she didn't.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Let her make her mistakes and end with this

http://youtu.be/IV4sB7O97ro

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Tell her to listen to this song with her new headphones :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9WVE2Ptbbk

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Ask her why she needs 3 pairs of the exact same headphone. You may get an answer that resonates more with a person of her grandeur than you'd think.

To quote Paul Tillich:

>The first duty of love is to listen.

You don't get anywhere trying to enforce your way or your ideals in a relationship. Yes, I'd agree that buying 700 dollars worth of headphones when you could sink that money into a s00per audiophile set of headphones is ridiculous. But she has an underlying reason that triumphs over her ability to keep her money in her pocket, much like how I'm willing to drop upwards of a grand to watercool my next system for a slight bump to performance and even people in IT would say "That's just stupid." It's something that I want to give a whirl considering I've never done it before.

Yet, if her reason for doing so is something like "Because I want to look cool" or something that'd you'd deem incredibly immature in the world of handling money, there's no reason for you to stay in that relationship f you forsee it being a serious problem. It sure sounds cold to put it that way, but if you don't like her antics, you don't have to stay with that person.

bloomfield is teh bes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Stop trying to talk to a wall.

Also, you're not her keeper. She can do what she wants. Even if you wouldn't do it.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers