If you dont already own a "next gen" console, What game will make you buy one?

geforceftw

SWAT 5 which makes use of the Wii U gamepad for the command interface would make me buy a Wii U.

Otherwise i'll just buy a PS4 a decade from now.

I doubt I'll ever buy a new gen console, even though I'm a console collector, but if I were to buy one, it'd have to be the WiiU, Mario Kart 8 and the new SSB look sexy as heck!

Since NFS Carbon, I haven't enjoyed any other arcade racing games. Blur & Split Second were good, but not good enough. Love the idea behind TDU, but it needs serious refinement.

I haven't played the original Forza Horizon, but the second installment is looking so good, I'm seriously considering an Xbox One...

Yes, and its name is Bloodborne. I'm a huge fan of the Soul series since 2009 with Demon's Souls.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

PS4.

FFXV and MGSV. Free games from PS Plus.

MGSV because it is MGS.

FFXV because it looks promising and if it will be successful, hopefully the FF7 remake will be on the same console.

Free games from PS Plus, because it is free.

Target date: 2020

Pardon my English. Not my native language.

Intel Celeron G1820 Haswell | ASRock B85M-ITX | Transcend 1GB DDR3-1333 | HEC Cougar SL 500W 80+ | Lian Li PC-Q03B ITX | SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 16GB | OpenElec-XBMC

I really want to own Mario Kart again, but I haven't had a console since the N64 and I don't want to pay $450 for a Wii U and Mario Kart 8 just so I can play that one game for a little while and then eventually only when friends come over.. Even more than that actually because the main reason I would get it would be to play with friends so I'd probably have to buy 2 or 3 $60 controllers so I'm looking at more like $630 just to play one game..

So I guess my answer is no. Far too expensive for just one game. My opinion is that Nintendo is the only console worth even thinking of buying so there's no chance any other game will get me to buy the other consoles either.

Monster hunter frontier on any console would make me buy a console, that and Pokemon

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Monster hunter frontier on any console would make me buy a console, that and Pokemon

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

An actual good racing sim. not this forza crap. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III