If you dont already own a "next gen" console, What game will make you buy one?

geforceftw

Personally i'm going to be buying a xbox one for halo. Im going to wait for halo 5 to see if a special edition xbox one gets released, like the halo 4 xbox 360. (which i bought)

Would a game/game franchise be reason enough for you to buy a console?

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

MGS V: The Phantom Pain

I am a die hard MGS fan, cannot be without the game so a PS4 will enter my premises on that day, and I'll probably bag The Last of Us: Remastered while I'm at it, yes indeed.

Destiny looks really good, but I'm not going to buy a console just to get into the console exclusives. Make a port on PC or I'm not interested. Hopefully attitudes like this make Bungie care for the PC players. I enjoyed Halo CE, and have long awaited for another PC port from them...

Yes, but not to purchase said console instantly.

I don't own any of the next generation consoles yet but I plan on getting a PS4 and Wii-U. The PS4 will come first, so that I may play the Uncharted and Tomb Raider sequels as well as Kingdom Hearts 3—a game series I have never missed out on buying. When the Wii-U gets cheaper or when a good Zelda title is finally released (or maybe an HD remake of Twilight Princess or a remake of Majora's Mask) I will get it.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'm definitely considering a Wii U for Mario Kart 8 amongst a few other things, but I don't really have any cares for XBOne or PS4 Exclusives, at least not at the moment

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

Yeah spend 400$ for a game??? Just beat it at your freinds house and spend all 400$ during steam sale lol #getready

Its all looks these days

I'm definitely considering a Wii U for Mario Kart 8 amongst a few other things, but I don't really have any cares for XBOne or PS4 Exclusives, at least not at the moment

Lets take mario kart 7 put it upside down and slap an 8 on it!

Its all looks these days

Not much really. I'll wait until i can pull both the xbox and halo 5 (halo 6 might be out then too) out of the bargain bin.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yeah spend 400$ for a game??? Just beat it at your friends house and spend all 400$ during steam sale lol #getready

Considering a Wii U is available for £200 here in the UK Now - add a few games and maybe It's £300; I'm definitely willing to pay that.

It's the games which make the console - so It's perfectly reasonable to Buy a console for the Games.

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

only in the case of Pokemon X/Y and Pokemon OR/AS and SSB4

This and I want to play Bayonetta.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Yes, but not to purchase said console instantly.

I don't own any of the next generation consoles yet but I plan on getting a PS4 and Wii-U. The PS4 will come first, so that I may play the Uncharted and Tomb Raider sequels as well as Kingdom Hearts 3—a game series I have never missed out on buying. When the Wii-U gets cheaper or when a good Zelda title is finally released (or maybe an HD remake of Twilight Princess or a remake of Majora's Mask) I will get it.

they already announced a new really cool looking zelda at e3

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Same here with the wii u, along with super smash bros.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Considering a Wii U is available for £200 here in the UK Now - add a few games and maybe It's £300; I'm definitely willing to pay that.

It's the games which make the console - so It's perfectly reasonable to Buy a console for the Games.

So I should buy a new car just to put some new wheels on it that don't fit mine? And then keep both :)

Its all looks these days

Yeah spend 400$ for a game??? Just beat it at your freinds house and spend all 400$ during steam sale lol #getready

Yup i will. But when i buy it i will buy other games and play other games also. It wont be used as a halo only machine.

Same here with the wii u, along with super smash bros.

The Wii U is really starting to look like a Worthwhile Purchase, I can achieve most of which is on the others with my PC.

The Wii U is really starting to look like a Worthwhile Purchase, I can achieve most of which is on the others with my PC.

I actually wanted a WII U since it launched, i just have been waiting for more games to get announced/released.

So I should buy a new car just to put some new wheels on it that don't fit mine? And then keep both :)

That is a ridiculous analogy. The only console I use is a Wii, and up until this point, the Wii U hasn't been worthwhile for me - But now as these new games are coming out, I'm a lot more Inclined to Purchase one.

I actually wanted a WII U since it launched, i just have been waiting for more games to get announced/released.

I always thought it was a cool concept and I was keen to see what devs would do with it, up until now I haven't been completely sold

I always thought it was a cool concept and I was keen to see what devs would do with it, up until now I haven't been completely sold

Yeah feel the same way with it. I really want a ocarina of time hd remake...

I'd never purchase a console for one specific game. I'll just hold onto my wallet and hope enough people also do so until they release the game on my preferred platform.

New PC Build - Build Log - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/276039-project-swift-force/

[spoiler=]

• Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero
  • CPU: Intel i7-4790K
  • GPU1: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB
  • GPU2: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red, 16gb (2x8GB) @1600mhz
  • PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W 80+ Gold
  • CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61
  • HDD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB 7200RPM
  • SSD: Samsung 840 EVO - 250GB
  • Monitor: Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 27" 144hz G-Sync
  • Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 600 OHM
  • DAC/AMP: Mayflower Objective2 + ODAC Combo
  • Mouse: ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical
  • Keyboard: KBP V60 - Cherry MX Brown

if i was a rich mofo, i would get xbox for forza, and ps4 for grand tourism 

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

@wjdobie

Mario Kart is a good reason to buy the Wii-U. :D

Well, I like to own things that I like. And I don't use my friends for their things... -_-

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

@wjdobie

Mario Kart is a good reason to buy the Wii-U. :D

Mario Kart is a Great reason to buy a Wii U :D 

Everything else is Icing on the Nintendo Cake 

Mario Kart is a Great reason to buy a Wii U :D 

Everything else is Icing on the Nintendo Cake 

Agreed! I still have some Mario Kart games. I think the best one I have is for the Gamecube and N64. Still play it to this day with my family members when we're together. Quality game there!

I remember seeing Twilight Princess and thinking, "I'm getting a Wii." Now I have two of them. The same when I saw The Last of Us and Tomb Raider (and Skyrim lol). Saved up and purchased a PS3 in 2011. I then traded in old stuff I owned on Amazon to clean up the house and found myself with 499$ so I purchased a Halo 4 edition Xbox just because. Though surprise surprise, I needed to tend to to 6 months later. :rolleyes:

Say, was Mario Kart the reason you purchased other Nintendo consoles (assuming that you did)?