Here's an anime about games

TopWargamer

Info: http://myanimelist.net/anime/19815/No_Game_No_Life
Watch it on Crunchyroll (free in SD): http://www.crunchyroll.com/no-game-no-life

From MAL: 

The story of No Game, No Life centers around Sora and Shiro, a brother and sister whose reputations as brilliant NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) hikikomori (shut-in) gamers have spawned urban legends all over the Internet. These two gamers even consider the real world as just another "crappy game." One day, they are summoned by a boy named "God" to an alternate world. There, God has prohibited war and declared this to be a world where "everything is decided by games"—even national borders. Humanity has been driven back into one remaining city by the other races. Will Sora and Shiro, the good-for-nothing brother and sister, become the "Saviors of Humanity" on this alternate world? "Well, let's start playing."

Started watching this a few days ago, and I'm already 7 episodes in. It's reeeeeeally good so far. It's not finished yet, but it's on episode 10 out of 12, so it's almost done. But ya, watch it. It's pretty darn good and entertaining. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8md9dNe37NU

COMIC SANS

Well that's interesting.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Aaaaaaand they just made an Evangelion reference. Okay, I officially love this anime now.f80bf04154.jpg

Aaaaand now they made a Futue Diary reference.

<3

172435f9bb.jpg

COMIC SANS

I really want a wallpaper of Jibril doing one of her silly faces like above. I found a drooling one but it wasn't actually good quality D:. 

My fellow Otaku, halp (p.s. 1080p).

Such a great Anime.

Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright, and Civ all get referenced. 

I thought EVERYONE already knew about this one. It was plastered all over the place, and getting high ratings everywhere.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I really want a wallpaper of Jibril doing one of her silly faces like above. I found a drooling one but it wasn't actually good quality D:. 

My fellow Otaku, halp (p.s. 1080p).

Hopefully these help.

Jibril-Drooling_zpsb59c4f36.pngJibril-Guilty_zps03d4be22.png

Same from above.

Jibril-MiraiNikki_zps499c3363.png

Hopefully these help.

Jibril-Drooling_zpsb59c4f36.pngJibril-Guilty_zps03d4be22.png

Same from above.

Jibril-MiraiNikki_zps499c3363.png

I had a similar one as your first one but the resolution despite being at 1080p sucked (prob up-scaled).

Unfortunately, those are not 1080p xD otherwise they'd be perfect :(. Thanks though ><.

I had a similar one as your first one but the resolution despite being at 1080p sucked (prob up-scaled).

Unfortunately, those are not 1080p xD otherwise they'd be perfect :(. Thanks though ><.

You could always go search on image boards~! Pixiv has alot of great fan art, however searching there would be hard due to the language barrier... =/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^