First time i ever paid someone in quarters

elan2468

So i ordered a large dominoes pizza and i only had 50$ cash so i asked the lady if the driver could bring 30$ change and she said sure. So the guy arrived and he only had 10$ So i went to my change and made the poor guy wait while i counted out 14$ worth of quarters, has anyone else ever done this or something similar before? 

You're a massive dick, no I haven't.

He asked to bring $30 change, the driver didn't. How is he a dick?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

You're a massive dick, no I haven't.

He told them to bring $30 in change. They didn't. That sounds like their fault.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

LOLOLOLOLOL

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

I make them go back and get the change, by then I'm almost done with my meal. yey

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

He asked to bring $30 change, the driver didn't. How is he a dick?

He told them to bring $30 in change. They didn't. That sounds like their fault.

Despite being unreasonable I didn't mean it completely seriously, I just couldn't bring myself to give a man that amount of coins. :D

It is their fault, not necessarily the driver's fault if the woman failed to tell him, but it's their fault.

I'd likely call the pizza place back and speak to this woman with him still there and say wtf do I do you didn't give him my change I want this pizza free and put it on her lol.

Despite being unreasonable I didn't mean it completely seriously, I just couldn't bring myself to give a man that amount of coins.

It is their fault, not necessarily the driver's fault if the woman failed to tell him, but it's their fault.

You sounded pretty serious without that emoticon.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

In England, 20p coins are only valid legal tender up to £5. 1p coins are only legal tender up to 50p

Compatible with Windows 95

You sounded pretty serious without that emoticon.

Yeah I forgot it at first, I'm not trying to say I wasn't being unreasonable, I was.

In England, 20p coins are only valid legal tender up to £5. 1p coins are only legal tender up to 50p

He gave the guy 56 coins, pretty close.

I once payed with a bag of coins and didn't even feel bad about it.  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

That's actually a nice rule :P

I went to germany for a week on a school trip i got flooded with 1p and 5p euro coins it's normal there, in other euro countries we barely use them.

I once paid for lunch in nickels, It wasn't intentional either. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I went to germany for a week on a school trip i got flooded with 1p and 5p euro coins it's normal there, in other euro countries we barely use them.

My wallet is STUFFED with 20 cent pieces, somehow I always end up with loads of those.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I went to Strasbourg for a few days earlier in the year-who'd have thought I'd come back with about €5 worth of 10 cent coins

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Why didnt you pay by card?

Not all Pizza delivery companies allow that. Also, he might not have a card.

On topic now, I like paying in $2 bills because they don't make them anymore and $2 bills are hella classy IMO.

Not all Pizza delivery companies allow that. Also, he might not have a card.

On topic now, I like paying in $2 bills because they don't make them anymore and $2 bills are hella classy IMO.

i think they still make $2 bills

i think they still make $2 bills

Just looked it up, they still make them, they're just more rare.

Not all Pizza delivery companies allow that.

I didnt realise the US was that far behind the rest of the world.

I have never paid cash for a food or alcohol delivery.

Yeah, the US doesn't deliver alcohol either......

No, you have to say when you order im ordering credit.

Wait why do you have so many quarters?

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I remember ordering pizza once and the driver didn't have enough change, she actually ended up driving to a near by store with the 50 dollar bill to get the change for it. I felt kinda bad she had to take those extra steps. x:

edit: Oh, even more quoted American bashing, Careful not to cut anyone with all those edges.

Dominoes allows the option of pay in cash or by card if you order it online. You even get up to date statuses on the condition of your pizza. Maybe OP ordered by phone or didn't have a card. You're not superior just because you swipe a piece of plastic to pay for food. What kind of superiority complex is that anyway?