First time i ever paid someone in quarters

elan2468

It's not that, it's that who even spends the time specifically to go to the bank or a bank machine to get cash, and then order delivery anyway

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Watched a video once of one guy who got his car towed, he went to the yard to pick it up after and paid his fine in PENNIES to get payback. The company refused to count the pennies and the cops were called to count it for them. It was a good 2-3 Garbage bags full of the stuff, I'm sure they had a fun time =D

The guy got his car back in the end.

Despite being unreasonable I didn't mean it completely seriously, I just couldn't bring myself to give a man that amount of coins. :D

It is their fault, not necessarily the driver's fault if the woman failed to tell him, but it's their fault.

I'd likely call the pizza place back and speak to this woman with him still there and say wtf do I do you didn't give him my change I want this pizza free and put it on her lol.

When I was younger, about seven or so I payed for my Gameboy Advanced SP all in change!

Watched a video once of one guy who got his car towed, he went to the yard to pick it up after and paid his fine in PENNIES to get payback. The company refused to count the pennies and the cops were called to count it for them. It was a good 2-3 Garbage bags full of the stuff, I'm sure they had a fun time =D

The guy got his car back in the end.

I would pay to see that. In 5 cent coins.......

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.