New Legend of Zelda title (not a remake)

Dietrichw

ish6nntkdak3pdvq7i3v.bmp

wiiu_zelda_scrn02_e3y4uj9.png

wiiu_zelda_scrn03_e3t4uhm.png

Nintendo showed a larger open world Zelda game set for a 2015 release.

http://kotaku.com/the-new-zelda-is-open-world-looks-absolutely-incredibl-1588673841

more details will be added later

There is also Hyrule warriors a "MMO style" Zelda title

-edit: the "MMO style" is an opinion or an observation. Do not take wholeheartedly 

I want the Zelda the preveiwed a year ago, with the realisic graphics

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I liked Skyward, they still good at it, with one exception to which I'll pray.

Please be a Zelda game with no motion controller gimmicks!

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Nintendo showed a larger open world Zelda game set for a 2015 release.

more details will be added later

There is also Hyrule warriors a MMO style Zelda title

"Hyrule Warriors, known in Japan as Zelda Musō (ゼルダ無双 Zeruda Musō?, lit. "Zelda Unrivaled"),[2] is an upcoming hack and slash action video game developed by Omega Force and Team Ninja for the Wii U video game console."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyrule_Warriors

MMO? You fucking moron.

I want a Zelda MMORPG, please.

No, you absolutely do not want a Zelda MMORPG.

Let's break this down, firstly, any genre of game that depends on playerbase should never have over-saturation of games in the field because it causes players to be splintered and thus have smaller playerbases in each game, thus not delivering the full experience of the product. There's a clear different of an MMO which has 10k players and one that has 10mil.

Secondly, an MMO needs a lot to survive these days, I highly doubt Nintendo has the capability to deliver a sustainable MMO that is actually enjoyable and is a proper MMO.

Thirdly, there's not enough in Zelda to sustain a world in an MMO, even Final Fantasy, a game that is capable of delivering so much lore from anywhere in it's large library of games in the series delivered a pisspoor MMO with a pretty boring world. SWTOR works a lot better in this aspect because there's so much more to it.

Lastly, and we saw this in Elder Scrolls Online, in that most of what made the single player experience what it was can't be transcribed into a multiplayer environment without it needing to be tweaked and thus in the process, not as good. It's the same people who want a Pokemon MMO, it just wouldn't bloody work with how the game itself works now. Trust me, in all honesty I believe Pokemon would work a lot better than Zelda as an MMO if they changed up pretty much most of the gameplay. Lol.

Good luck getting anything from Nintendo which doesn't try out the fucking arse to implement their latest gimmick. Don't worry though, they'll eventually cave and stop, but then a couple years later come out with another new stupid fucking idea.

final boss was a bitch because of the bloody controls -__-

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

"Hyrule Warriors, known in Japan as Zelda Musō (ゼルダ無双 Zeruda Musō?, lit. "Zelda Unrivaled"),[2] is an upcoming hack and slash action video game developed by Omega Force and Team Ninja for the Wii U video game console."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyrule_Warriors

MMO? You fucking moron.

No, you absolutely do not want a Zelda MMORPG.

Let's break this down, firstly, any genre of game that depends on playerbase should never have over-saturation of games in the field because it causes players to be splintered and thus have smaller playerbases in each game, thus not delivering the full experience of the product. There's a clear different of an MMO which has 10k players and one that has 10mil.

Secondly, an MMO needs a lot to survive these days, I highly doubt Nintendo has the capability to deliver a sustainable MMO that is actually enjoyable and is a proper MMO.

Thirdly, there's not enough in Zelda to sustain a world in an MMO, even Final Fantasy, a game that is capable of delivering so much lore from anywhere in it's large library of games in the series delivered a pisspoor MMO with a pretty boring world. SWTOR works a lot better in this aspect because there's so much more to it.

Lastly, and we saw this in Elder Scrolls Online, in that most of what made the single player experience what it was can't be transcribed into a multiplayer environment without it needing to be tweaked and thus in the process, not as good. It's the same people who want a Pokemon MMO, it just wouldn't bloody work with how the game itself works now. Trust me, in all honesty I believe Pokemon would work a lot better than Zelda as an MMO if they changed up pretty much most of the gameplay. Lol.

Good luck getting anything from Nintendo which doesn't try out the fucking arse to implement their latest gimmick. Don't worry though, they'll eventually cave and stop, but then a couple years later come out with another new stupid fucking idea.

i said style, not actual MMO, please dont be rude, it just seemed to have the feel of a MMO for the hyrule wariors which was already announced, this thread was started for the Whole new Zelda title.

Well I'm glad I still have my Wii U

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

i said style, not actual MMO, please dont be rude, it just seemed to have the feel of a MMO for the hyrule wariors which was already announced, this thread was started for the Whole new Zelda title.

MMO style? How absolutely absurd, regardless of 'style' or not is wrong, I don't know what neck of the woods you're coming from, but I do believe the fond comparison of the upcoming Hyrule Warriors game is Dynasty Warriors, a more apt comparison if I say so than considering it 'MMO' style, which from everything I've seen couldn't have been more wrong, frankly.

Yeesh, simmer down. It was just a thought lol

Simmer down? You make it sound like I was yelling at you. No mate, that was the other fellow, for you? I straightly gave you my handful of reasonings as to why a Zelda MMO would be illogical on all fronts. If you took my comment as being hostile then I quite frankly I urge you to do not because it wasn't as such and it's unfortunate that it can be interpreted as so.

+1. No gimmicks, indeed. Though I can't say I share your sentiments towards Skyward Sword.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

+1. No gimmicks, indeed. Though I can't say I share your sentiments towards Skyward Sword.

from the pictures it shows link as shooting the bow right handed which is a sign of motion controls. Link was Left handed until they added motion control.

Or Nintendo forgot and just left him right handed

GIMME NOW

DO WANT

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

from the pictures it shows link as shooting the bow right handed which is a sign of motion controls. Link was Left handed until they added motion control.

Or Nintendo forgot and just left him right handed

Oh bollocks. I can only hope they give options to play it without motion controls. The new adapter for Gamecube controllers is coming it would be sweet if they that was an option.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Happy_Mask_Salesman_(Ocarina_of_Time).pn

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Anyone noticed that Link is shooting right-handed? In archery, if you're shooting right-handed, then you'll pull the string with your right-hand and hold the bow with your left. In every Zelda game aside from the Wii version of Twilight Princess, Link shoots left-handed where he holds the bow in his right and pulls with his left. Little detail there.

Anyway, I'm stoked that a Zelda game is releasing next year or so. Also, I'm getting a "new world", nomadic, Native American-inspired feel for some reason. I can't put my tongue on it.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Anyone noticed that Link is shooting right-handed? In archery, if you're shooting right-handed, then you'll pull the string with your right-hand and hold the bow with your left. In every Zelda game aside from the Wii version of Twilight Princess, Link shoots left-handed where he holds the bow in his right and pulls with his left. Little detail there.

Anyway, I'm stoked that a Zelda game is releasing next year or so. Also, I'm getting a "new world", nomadic, Native American-inspired feel for some reason. I can't put my tongue on it.

Wasn't Link supposed to be a different one in a lot of them because it was a different era or something? Im pretty sure he is a different person in each of them.

Wasn't Link supposed to be a different one in a lot of them because it was a different era or something?

Unless it's said or implied, like in Ocarina of Time to Majora's Mask or Wind Waker to Phantom Hourglass, then yes, each Link is a different one. It's just that Link is usually left-handed because Shigeru Miyamoto is left-handed and he probably wanted to leave a piece of himself in his character. The issue is that most people are right-handed and that's why Link was right-handed in the Wii games.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Link seems to look a bit more feminine if you ask me. I can't seem to put my finger on what it is. Maybe the pony tail or the body, but he/she is different from the other links. Maybe it isn't even Link...

I want the Zelda the preveiwed a year ago, with the realisic graphics

You realize they probably maxed the wii u just to render that one room at those details.

Already been done, and several times (Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask).

They said they'll do something that was done before.

Oh damn, were back to ugly looking cell shading. how unfortunate, i was looking forward to New Zelda.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Link seems to look a bit more feminine if you ask me. I can't seem to put my finger on what it is. Maybe the pony tail or the body, but he/she is different from the other links. Maybe it isn't even Link...

Don't have a link but I remember hearing that one of them fellers from Nintendo suggested that that isn't necessarily link in the video. I would bet it is Link, but there's room for speculation.

Seems finally Nintendo is making me consider a WiiU.

Oh damn, were back to ugly looking cell shading. how unfortunate, i was looking forward to New Zelda.

I love the new look. It's original. It's in between Skyward Sword and Windwaker.

They said it will be a look that they have never done before, and it does deliver.

I think realistic graphics won't work, it would look outdated on WiiU hardware, much like Twilight Princes was on the GameCube.

Also, Nintendo has been in favor of artsy style, in its games. They see games as art, not reality simulator kinda of approach.