WAN show moderation

gergy008

*sigh*

The chat is horrible when there are no mods to moderate it.

Is there any way we could get Linus or Slick to add more mods because the current ones literally did nothing today.

I'd gladly volunteer myself if I got the opportunity I don't even mind at all. I'd rather moderate myself and help keep it clean and tidy than leave it the way it is.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

Agree the chat is unruly with all the irrelevant links people were spamming. It does need some moderation. 

My Rig: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Welcome to the wan show

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Exactly why I don't look at chat. The mods in the room are virtually worthless and just watch the show instead of doing their jobs. 

Well sometimes there are like 5-6 mods who can control it, but then at times like today we definitely needed extra mods.

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

I just hide the chat and watch the show.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I just hide the chat and watch the show.

You are the 95%

Error: 410

There is usually mods on + moobot. This not so much I guess.

Maybe just a fluke, seems like they were having issues with other stuff too at the beginning.

It'd certainly be nice to have people actually keeping things under control. I'd be happy to do it. It'd make sure I get up on time to watch it :P

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

When i get bored, i usually join the spam army.

It's crazy how such chaos can play on your mental abilities to make you hurt in someway your favoured YTer by annoying his viewers.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

I just watch full screen. I think the spammers aren't there for the show, just the chat.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

Who's gonna moderate Linus?

given linuses (is that right? linuseseseseseeessesesese...fuck it you know what i mean) and slicks whole rapper themes recently i thought this would be about right

maxresdefault.jpg

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Just watch in full screen or close the chat....

It's frikkin twitch chat, ALL of twitch chat is the cancer of the internet, either learn to love it or ignore it, it's not gonna change anytime soon unfortunately.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I don't see why anyone would want to be in the chat anyway. All twitch chats are that way and there is no real way to control it.

I either watch the stream in Full screen, or I just wait for it to be uploaded to Youtube.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

Whenever I manage to catch the WAN show live, I tend to be part of @helping 's 95% club. I glance at the chat, shrug at people acting dumb and resume watching the stream.

Whenever I manage to catch the WAN show live, I tend to be part of @helping 's 95% club. I glance at the chat, shrug at people acting dumb and resume watching the stream.

I just close it off, because, while I have no need to really conserve, no point in wasting resources. 

Error: 410

Can't Linus just disable twitch chat them have a.official ICRC server with a wan show channel then have tighter restrictions blocking things like raise your dangers etc

I wouldn't mind helping out on the twitch chat either.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"