Do you guys go outside?

So i was wondering how many people on this forum just sit at their desk all day and play games or research pcs. That is mostly what i do right now, however summer is coming up and so it wont be like that for me. I like to go out and go fishing, bmx, skateboard, hang out with friends, go swimming, ect. So what are some of the outdoors things that you guys like to do during your summers? 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

I occasionally go cliff jumping with friends and go swimming. Then on the weekends I go jet-ski'ing

I am off for 13 weeks now and half of that will be recording and editing for youtube and occasionally going outside to play with the dog or to walk him. 

Yes, I drive, I cycle, I walk, I swim, I go to the gym, I go to the supermarket, I go to the movies, I do all kindsa shit. :)

I go outside to chase the ice cream man.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Well, I walk my dog daily, I go to school, and whenever I get together with my friends (which isn't very often cause where all busy with school and work) we always go out.  I would go out more often, but most of the interesting places around my home town are 1 to 2 hours away and gas ain't cheap.

I go outside to chase the ice cream man.

Who the hell do you think you are! 

At this point in time considering I am even shutting out my son from my life because of my depression and don't want him around me because of how I am so negative and mean I would say I sit at my computer desk for much of the day and play games and do surveys for money.  I also watch movies and Criminal Minds quite a bit.  As for summer coming up I do like that the warmer weather is here and it will be easier getting around as I walk everywhere so thumbs up to the good weather for sure.  However in regards to doing anything well considering the lack of friends and me just not feeling like doing anything with my son like we used to in regards to sports because I need more out of life than just leisure crap I don't really care what I do this summer.  Honestly at this point in my life a bullet to the head would be what I pick but I am not one to be able to do that or anything similar so I get to stick around and have my miserable existence.

As for what I did in the past with my son outdoors ...

1. road hockey (month ago)
2. basketball (weeks ago)
3. football
4. baseball
5. soccer
6. launching rocket kits
7. swimming and going to the water park (rarely though cuz I can't lose the stomach fat nor do I have the motivation to put the work in to lose it)
8. tennis (but he doesn't like it anymore whereas I love to play it now and would play it all the time if I had people to play it with)

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I've been trying to loose weight so I've been jogging/walking this route I have and it takes me about an hour to complete

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

Is that to the expansion pack to that game real life. The gameplay sucks I heard but the graphics are good apparently?

Does anyone have any experiences with this game. I havent found it on steam yeat :D

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

It's like 43°C outside.. I've got this kind of reverse hibernation thing going. :ph34r:

No. I have no friends, so no reason to go out.

Is that to the expansion pack to that game real life. The gameplay sucks I heard but the graphics are good apparently?

Does anyone have any experiences with this game. I havent found it on steam yeat :D

It's ridiculously hard and you have to do maths and make decisions to complete it but the story is roughly 85 years long so you won't need another game.

The Graphics Outside are "to Realistic" and i get bad FPS

Outside is capped to 24 FPS to make seem more cinematic.

I get sunburnt easily but i love the sun... I do enjoy the occational walk and day at the beach during the summer :)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

It's ridiculously hard and you have to do maths and make decisions to complete it but the story is roughly 85 years long so you won't need another game.

Damn. I might pick it up if i can see it on sale for like. . . $2 or something.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

The only time I go outside is when I'm forced to go to the pool, when I'm walking to the bus stop and when I ride my bike, which is infrequently. 

I don't always go out.maybe once a week to play futsal at night. But when I do, I just drive around in the comfort of the car air-conditioner. I blame the weather for being too hot and humid to do anything fun outdoor

post-4438-0-68026600-1402014900.png

post-4438-0-68026600-1402014900.png

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020