Do you guys go outside?

Sit inside and feel sorry for yourself, because that's what helps depression /sarcasm

Help yourself. Make friends. Go outside. Realize you won't be the center of the fucking planet or the man who changes the world and accept it, or do everything in your power to change it. Don't sit and mope around because you aren't.

- Sincerely

Someone with 8 years Chronic Depression

First of all eventually there are times where with anxiety disorder and depression you are going to become more prone to becoming home bound.  As for feeling sorry for myself I don't.  I feel depressed and sad about my circumstances and quite frankly what I need to change them is not available for me from the school boards here.  As for helping myself I have made friends before but I ended up with a person that did drugs and was just involved with some people I could not be around because I had kids and another person I tried to be friends with just wasn't nice enough in my opinion and seemed set on taking advantage of me and so yeah you don't make that person a friend.  You cut them out.  Also about going outside I do go outside but I do so only to get away from sitting around the house and being miserable and I did that way too much to the point where I would go out for no damn reason other than to not be at home.  As for this center of attention crap or being a man who changes the world that has nothing to do with what I want.  I would settle for being a nobody getting a proper education and a job and then hell it would be easier to make friends.  The biggest problem I have had is getting the ALC and school boards here to give me a proper set of courses and support to be able to get my highschool degree.  Also quite frankly though even if I got my education my fear from anxiety is real.  My neck tenses up.  I can get twitches.  I have never blacked out/passed out from fear but I have never been in a situation where it would cause that.  Also I have looked at different kinds of treatment that would help me but I could not afford the more extreme treatments I need.  Can you understand that?  I don't just have depression.  I have anxiety disorder and it is a real bitch.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

During the week... not so much. But when I do, I do a lot. Rode about 50 km on my bycicle last week. For this week, i don't have anything planned yet...

But I prefer winter sports. Skiing is my love. Because nothing beats going downhill at 100+ km/h.

http://www.alpinereplay.com/stats/u?uId=274239&vId=807927

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Walking my dog, cycling, playing football are what I do when I dare to venture outside. Occasionally camping is added, when I go on DofE or with my explorer scout group. If you count driving as venturing outside, then I can add that in 2 weeks time as well.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Jet skiing, motor boating, kayaking, swimming, fishing, skiing, sailing, water skiing, football, basketball, badminton, .............. probably more I can't remember. Unfortunately most of those things I am unable to do where I live, I can only do them when I go to my parents/ grandparents house.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

Of course.

In the last time I've been busy doing homework and learning though.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I am always stuck in my cave .... just kidding, i like to do a lot of outdoor activities, but since i am working on my thesis i have been spending a lot of time without going outside  :(

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

Most humans around me suck, are complete jerks and make fun of people for their own pleasure. This world sucks. I have to go outside (I go to school), but I try spend most of time on my computer. I am lucky though, I can eat a crap ton and not put any weight. So I'm still pretty lean regardless of how much I sit and eat xD also what's a female?

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

The weathers so nice so I try to go jogging. I'm not really into the party scene so I usually go to beaches, camping, and exploring. If I can scrounge up the cash I'd love to go on a trip this year to Germany.

There's nothing to do where I live. There's a leisure centre that has a tiny pool, theme parks are an hour and a half drive, there aren't any beautiful natural landmarks worth looking at/walking around, I have gym equipment in my house and all my friends live within a 5 minute drive...

I like to go for a walk in the forest next to my house at night and look at the stars, but I've only been doing that once or twice. I sometimes go to the beach when it's really sunny but I don't really like seawater.

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

unavoidable

come-outside-chris.png

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

The outside is scary :P

I love spending time outside in the summer, but tend to avoid going outside in the winter. That's when I do a lot more gaming.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

To be 100% honest, I only go outside these days when I have a date, so some weeks I might go out 3 or 4 times. Other weeks not at all, hell, the only reason I go downstairs is for alochol and food

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Seeing as Uni break is coming up i am probably going to spend alot more time outside. Need to get back into shape and see if i have the time to race state titles. Maybe this years i won't crash out in the first moto.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Went outside many years ago, haven't been out since.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I hear there's something that looks like this

the-great-outdoors.jpg

But the closest I've ever been is this

enb.jpg

What game is the first one, graphics look amazing.

yes i do

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Well, in order to build a computer, have electricity, have a house to shield me from Rain, Snow, Wind... Have food to eat so I can survive another day of Tech Research... in order to put that tech research into good use I need money and crap.. So Yes, I go to work everyday.

In order to have sex i must have a GF, in order to have a GF i must get out and find on, in order to keep that GF i must go out with her... in order to have fun when we are going out we do shit. Fun shit like Going to the movies, parks, etc.

In order to have sex-apple so I can get that GF in the first place, I must workout so I will not end up looking like a potato... So I do some sports here and there...

And the list goes on.....

I think some people call this "LIFE" or some shit like that...

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

I go to school,

sometimes to the shops,

nothing else really

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

Well I walked 10 km last friday on an old closed down military airfield.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

OxdcWBY.jpgYEP! Last week. My fat ass on the boat. It was real nice to flex my keyboard muscles.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013