Arena Commander, Post Your Specs And Screenshots

Nit3Rid3R

Hello everybody, as Arena Commander has officially launched, I would like to start up this thread by having everyone post their system specs and screenshots of Arena Commander while in game with the FPS counter up to compare everyones game. Yes this game isn't optimized, but with this thread this should give everyone the general idea of what specs you would need to play Arena Commander! 

I also did a benchmark on Moon Collider as the map is brighter and easier to see, I started the benchmark right when the vandull spawn and just did what you do in the game, shoot them down!

Let's start off!

A side note, I am not sure if it's just me or if it's the game, but once you launch up the hanger, it seems that the ship textures looks a bit on the lower resolution than usually, my case being on the 300i that they gave me. 

Specs:

GTX 780 Superclocked by EVGA

16GB Ram

1920x1080

Rd3dgmW.png

doc0tC2.png

sm8eFoD.png

MVEzR6b.png

wm2E8UU.png

dZn0oBc.png

KtE4yWg.png

Benchmark results:

Frames: 6649
Time: 120000ms
Avg: 55.408 - Min: 33 - Max: 63

There ya go peeps! Now let's see yours, and hopefully we can get a small gdocs database set up with everyones run of the game!

Some sexy gameplay footage:

Edited by ixi_your_face
Please use spoilers

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

15933.jpg

I'll post mine whenever it finishes downloading.

does it really look THAT good or is it ok ?

is PBR functional in the game ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

does it really look THAT good or is it ok ?

is PBR functional in the game ?

It actually does look that good, the far renders aren't amazing, but you don't really notice them that much.

And I'm not really sure if PBR is functioning or not, the menus are very limited and not many options are given. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

It actually does look that good, the far renders aren't amazing, but you don't really notice them that much.

And I'm not really sure if PBR is functioning or not, the menus are very limited and not many options are given. 

just googled it

it seems only the hangar has PBR now

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Patiently waiting for Linus benchmarks

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

PBR works also outside the hangar.

I made those pictures in free flight mode

hmmm thanks for the info citizen

PBR works also outside the hangar.

I made those pictures in free flight mode:

Thanks, wasn't sure if it was working or not. 

54h9fZW.png QViXQwV.png

780ti

16gb Corsair Dominatior

40-60fps, but whenever i took a pic it was 0 lol

pUi407L.jpg

SjXCcOk.jpg

RWEteNe.jpg

rAvdUxs.png

4670k @ 4.6ghz

GTX 770

8gb HyperX Reds

45-60 fps as well. I have a video benchmarking how it runs on a 770. Click here or watch below!

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

These are for anyone wondering about how it runs on a low end PC. Others feel free to move on  :D

i5-4570

8GB RAM

650Ti 1GB

fwrO9XA.jpg

sVRrTfM.jpg

LX8RZOJ.jpg

qRDgdt1.jpg

ucGvYgT.jpg

BE A MEMBER OF THE LINUS TECH TIPS STAR CITIZEN ORGANIZATION | JOIN HERE

These are for anyone wondering about how it runs on a low end PC. Others feel free to move on  :D

i5-4570

8GB RAM

650Ti 1GB

I actually expected worse. That's not TOO terrible.

[spoiler = "My Computer Stuff"]

My ITX:

240 Air ; Z87I-Deluxe ; 4770K ; H100i ; G1 GTX 980TI ; Vengeance Pro 2400MHz (2x8GB) ; 3x 840 EVO (250GB) ; 2x WD Red Pro (4TB) ; RM650 ; 3x Dell U2414H ; G710+ ; G700s ; O2 + ODAC + Q701 ; Yamaha HTR-3066 + 5.1 Pioneer.

Things I Need To Get Off My Shelf:

250D ; 380T ; 800D ; C70 ; i7 920 ; i5 4670K ; Maximus Hero VI ; G.Skill 2133MHz (4x4GB) ; Crucial 2133MHz (2x4GB) ; Patriot 1600MHz (4x4GB) ; HX750 ; CX650M ; 2x WD Red (3TB) ; 5x 840 EVO (250GB) ; H60H100iH100i ; H100i ; VS247H-P ; K70 Reds ; K70 Blues ; K70 RGB Browns ; HD650.

I5-2500k

R9 290

8GB RAM

Running at 1920x1200 at Very High

I actually haven't paid too much attention to FPS, but it was constantly around 55~60 ish.

Pictures inbound!

UY5DQOc.png

Blowing up Vanduul (pew pew)

pDlp76q.png

Aurora cockpit serious face.

ocivyJy.png

Not scary at all ;-;

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Damn your character looks scary in those pics @Wauthar

I actually expected worse. That's not TOO terrible.

Yeah it's playable with a few exceptions of sudden FPS drops in Vanduul Swarm mode.

'Grabbed a shadowplay recording of combat.. Nothing *really* exciting happened, but I grabbed this screenshot from VLC.

Specs: 4770K

8 GB RAM

1440p @ max settings.. FPS hovers around 35-40, though I did get dips down to the 20s..

vlcsnap-2014-06-04-21h19m07s161_zps645f0

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

Damn your character looks scary in those pics @Wauthar

Yeah, I know right?

I also once had when I was ejecting from my 300i, my head was completely gone. Only thing you could see was the helmet with the same emptiness as the eyes in it...

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Yeah, I know right?

I also once had when I was ejecting from my 300i, my head was completely gone. Only thing you could see was the helmet with the same emptiness as the eyes in it...

I can't seem to eject most of the time, I am doomed to die in my 300i while I fight the vandull. 

I can't seem to eject most of the time, I am doomed to die in my 300i while I fight the vandull. 

Yeah, I know right?

I can't seem to eject neither! :(

Yeah it's playable with a few exceptions of sudden FPS drops in Vanduul Swarm mode.

That's actually not so bad. Planning to upgrade soon iLash?

--------------------------

Also, my Vanduul Swarm benchmark/gameplay video is up! GTX 770 averages around the 35-49 fps range--with the lowest hitting 25fps when I had sparks flying in my cockpit in the end of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9A0wRSfTmQ

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

---text---

My video is also up, finally.

No pictures as I'm on my phone

Athlon II x3 450

8GB Kingston ram

MSI R9 270

It's bottlenecking at the cpu so far it ranges from 5 to 15 fps on my second game to 45 to 60 fps from my first.

Don't know what's making the varied results but the r9 270 is hitting about 30% to 50% on very high

That's actually not so bad. Planning to upgrade soon iLash?

Well not this year  :mellow:  

http://imgur.com/a/4gEak

1440p @ very high settings.

I5 2500k @ 4ghz

8gb Samsung ddr3 @ 1600mhz cl 9

Asus 290x @ stock

Was streaming earlier and got about 30-50fps. Going to be switching to a 3570k this week and will add my second 290x.