Phanteks previewed their new Mini XL and Evolv case

Phanteks convinced me to buy the Enthoo Pro. Now they've convinced me that if they can retain the build quality they can get me to buy the Mini XL even though it would mean buying a new mobo.

DAMNIT PHANTEKS STOP MAKING ME WANT TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY!

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Phanteks convinced me to buy the Enthoo Pro. Now they've convinced me that if they can retain the build quality they can get me to buy the Mini XL even though it would mean buying a new mobo.

DAMNIT PHANTEKS STOP MAKING ME WANT TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY!

I don't even know what Enthoo case I'll buy... I have till Oct-Nov to decide though. I like all of them minus the Primo(too big for me).

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I like the design of Evolv. I'm hoping they release a mid tower version, a budget case, and LAN gaming case (like the Cooler Master Storm Scout 2).

Phanteks release another great case.

Intel Core i3-4160 + Inno3D GTX 960 Herculez X2 + Kingston HyperX 16GB (8GBx2) 1600MHz

Corsair STRAFE RGB Silent Switches + ROCCAT Kone[+]

• 1 year later...

I'll wait until the Thermaltake version comes out...

CPU:i7 5930k @4.5 Mobo:x99 Deluxe RAM:32gb Corsair @2800 GPU: SLI EVGA Titan X Case: Corsair 900D Storage: 6x 4TB Seagate SSHD(raid5), 2x500gb Samsung 850 Evo Raid0 PSU: Corsair ax1500i Audio: Asus Essence STX

3: Does anyone know how thick the top radiator can be? Including fans?

For the Mini XL or the Evolv? For the prior, if you're using the ITX kit and thus having two motherboards in there, I doubt you'll fit anything extra-thick or push/pull. Especially if you're using one of the good ITX boards with VRM daughterboards.

Though I'm currently only using the bottom motherboard mount in mine, so can't say for sure.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I'm seriously considering building a SFF PC and this case wins me over looks very sleek.

Must have Enthoo Mini XL

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Does Phanteks have a mid tower version of their Enthoo Pro? Not the Pro M but the Enthoo Pro just smaller.

• 3 weeks later...

For the Mini XL or the Evolv? For the prior, if you're using the ITX kit and thus having two motherboards in there, I doubt you'll fit anything extra-thick or push/pull. Especially if you're using one of the good ITX boards with VRM daughterboards.

Though I'm currently only using the bottom motherboard mount in mine, so can't say for sure.

Sorry for the very late reply 3: I the ITX. I know not to expect an extra-thick, but I am intending on building a friend a smaller computer for his gaming and I wanted to do an AIO. 

Moist