Glenn Beck Thinks Watch_Dogs Teaches Kids to Hack

This reminds me of the deep pains in my chest and head whenever I hear someone say something along the lines of:

"OMG Someone hacked my facebook!"

"I'm goona hack your twitter!"

"If you don't stop team killing me I'm goona hack your account!"

uuugggh, the pain.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz Motherboard: MSI Z87 G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked Case: Bitfenix Ronin

Storage: 120 GB Samsung 840 series SSD, WD Green 2TB PSU: XFX core edition 650W Display(s): ASUS VE228H 21.5IN 1080P Cooling: CM Hyper 212+

Keyboard: Microsoft P.O.S Mouse: Corsair Raptor M40 Sound: Sennheiser PC 330 Headset

Yeah sorry I meant norwegian. But still, he's crazy.

still video games have nothing to do with that... its just a cheap way to "disrespect" something one does not understand. he probably sucked at mario thus all games make you into a raging psychopath  

"Hold f to hack"

Omfg. My internet is completely hacked by 8 year olds

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

ITS NOT WORKING! ??!?!?!?1/1?!?!/11

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Pretty sure that guy is an idiot.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Payday taught me to rob a bank... ;)

genius-meme.jpg

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

still video games have nothing to do with that... its just a cheap way to "disrespect" something one does not understand. he probably sucked at mario thus all games make you into a raging psychopath  

Exactly. That part about mario made me lol xD

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

brb gotta go on a murderous killing spree with some sidehacks because i just played some gtav and watch_dogs

Yeah, I loved that I learned how to hack into people's stuff. This game is amazing!

I wish he was right... If he was, by now, I'd be a goat.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

they probably think it turns children into little Hitlers

My friends call me the new Hitler so I think that is kinda accurate. Though that has been for a couple of years now :D

CPU:Intel I7-6700k , CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO MB: Asus Maximus VIII Hero, Ram: Kingston 2666 Mhz 16GB, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0, PSU: Corsair AXi 860W, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1x2TB, WD Green 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Samsung 1TB, SSD Samsung 840 120GB (OS DRIVE), SSD Samsung 840 250GB, Case: Enermax Fulmo GT.

Maybe he should play the game himself so he knows how to hack back at the 8 year olds that will take control of his iPad  -_-

It's amazing what a little education can do... We just need to teach the right people. And this guy is first in line for that, and a slap in the face.

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

Glen Beck is literally an idiot.

He was paid by "Youbesoft" to rant about watchdogs up to such an extent that every gamer would come to its rescue even if they hated that shitty game OR he just wants attention.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Wow, my parents should be worried, I played GTA since it's first release in the 90s. What does that make me? :D

Sociopathic murderer.

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

Maybe if this guy would actually play the game he will realize how much of an idiot hes being. But no of course not why play a game that you are making claims on.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

@2:05 "He was trained to kill of call of duty" hehe WTF! The only thing Call of Duty teaches you is to yell at other people, teabagging and camping

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4690K  MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO  RAM: 16GB Kingston GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 980 CASE: Cooler Master SSD: Samsung EVO 850 240GB  HDD: 2TB WD Red PSU: CX750M  CPU COOLER: 212 Evo CASE FANS: Cooler Master

Oh, you've gotta love this. Glenn Beck is convinced tha not only do video games make is murderers, but he also believes that Watch_Dogs teaches us HOW TO HACK, and is worried his iPad on his bedside table will be accessed :D oh, good stuff. Ignorance is bliss!

Source-

http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/30/5763922/glenn-beck-watch-dogs-hack-ubisoft

Glenn Beck is an out of touch idiot, and so is much of his Audience.

Gaming/Editing PC: AMD FX-8350 | CM Seidon 120V Liquid Cooler | Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600| Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE | PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | Corsair 600W ATX Semi-Modular PSU | Thermaltake Chaser A71 | LG 25UM64-S 25.0" 2560 x 1080 Display | CM Storm Devastator Gaming Keyboard & Mouse