Glenn Beck Thinks Watch_Dogs Teaches Kids to Hack

"Hold f to hack"

Omfg. My internet is completely hacked by 8 year olds

Yeah! Im gonna ddos you! I press f NOW!!!

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

*holds f to hack*

OH F*** some 8yr old hacked the all the US Nuclear Warheads

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

I suddenly feel like I have a master degree in pretty much everything.

I Wonder how they look on Wolfenstein The New Order.

they probably think it turns children into little Hitlers

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

Ah yes, because people are so dumb these days that they can't separate reality from fiction.

I played Saints Row yesterday and now I feel like getting super powers and become a politician. I also played a dating sim yesterday so now I'm gonna go out and get myself a harem.

I mean, it's not like I play video games because they let me do things I can't/wouldn't do in real life. I play video games because they teach me how to hack and trains me to how control my super powers I will obtain in the future.

That's Glenn Beck for you. Some of his topics of discussion are so ill-researched that I used to think his researchers were actually trolling him... when in fact they probably know exactly what they're doing but they also know that it'll work perfectly well as part of their agenda. Glenn Beck's audience will never hear different because they watch Beck and Fox News and that's it. The researchers are just looking for ways to rile up the audience, because that's how people like Glenn Beck and the Tea Party can manipulate the low-information voters.

Glenn Beck can suck on a bag of dicks. 

Glen Beck is a sensationalist liar. His ideas were too fringe for even Fox news... that's saying something!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I just want to point out that one of his co-hosts has an Alienware PC (yes I know, just shutup) and plays video games.

I agree. The thing with Watch Dogs is that it is introducing the invasion of privacy, as a general concept, to a wider audience that might not know how to address the issue. They may not have formed an opinion at all, so it becomes a conversation topic that they might not be comfortable with. Elements like theft or murder are easier to wave off, whereas something like spying/surveillance might fall into a moral gray area for them, especially if it is (relatively) positively portrayed in a video game.

I would hope Beck understands that correlation does not equal causation. I took it like "If these studies are showing that violent acts are being committed by people who were exposed to violent video games, what will the studies show about an acceptance of a surveillance state in the future?" If you must know violence, know that it is evil. It's the connection that spying/surveillance is violence that's been absent from the discussion. The goal is for family and friends to actually have that discussion and understand violence in all its forms, and practice what they preach. :)

LOL:....So you accused people of not understanding the clip and you obviously went into damage control mode because you like the guy, but you clearly understood the video exactly like everybody else, but are twisting his argument to make him sound less crazy......

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

LOL:....So you accused people of not understanding the clip and you obviously went into damage control mode because you like the guy, but you clearly understood the video exactly like everybody else, but are twisting his argument to make him sound less crazy......

I don't particularly like Glenn Beck

There wasn't an argument to twist. He's just talking about core libertarian values and tried to tie them in with pop culture, and did a poor job of it. I'd rather not argue over why he did a poor job. I don't care if people think he's crazy. If I'm taking the content of the video and trying to present it in a less-crazy, more-sensible manner.. good?

Of course he never shown any signs of depression before he offed himself, he was depressed, people hide it! God this guy is fucking irritating the hell out of me and I'm barely a minute into it. To think this guy believes someone would kill them self over nothing. Anyway, he sounds like a fucking dinosaur afraid of change. :D

I feel sorry for his children most of all.

There wasn't an argument to twist. He's just talking about core libertarian values and tried to tie them in with pop culture, and did a poor job of it. I'd rather not argue over why he did a poor job. I don't care if people think he's crazy. If I'm taking the content of the video and trying to present it in a less-crazy, more-sensible manner.. good?

Not when you then claim that other people don't understand what he was saying...even though you clearly saw why his way of presenting the argument was crazy.

You are bending over backwards to defend him....why? because he is talking about core libertarian values and you want libertarians to have a reputation of not being crazy......

Just because this idiot is one of the more wellknown(To the public at large) libertarians has nothing to do with libertarian political theory...So why defend him?

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Not when you then claim that other people don't understand what he was saying...even though you clearly saw why his way of presenting the argument was crazy.

When their understanding of the video is "He thinks Watch Dogs teaches you how to hack" I'm not sure what else to say. It's certainly a more entertaining perspective, I guess. I don't think his way of presenting the story was crazy, just poorly done, and probably not by him. Looking at Watch Dogs and exploring surveillance on a personal or societal level is interesting, it's not hard to take at least that much from the video. If you just want a few laughs at his expense, go for it. I think that's a pretty sad waste of everyone's time though.

When their understanding of the video is "He thinks Watch Dogs teaches you how to hack" I'm not sure what else to say. It's certainly a more entertaining perspective, I guess. I don't think his way of presenting the story was crazy, just poorly done, and probably not by him. Looking at Watch Dogs and exploring surveillance on a personal or societal level is interesting, it's not hard to take at least that much from the video. If you just want a few laughs at his expense, go for it. I think that's a pretty sad waste of everyone's time though.

Where are you all the other times when we are laughing at people who aren't libertarians? Having fun at peoples statements is always a "sad waste of time".....Stay away from message boards because this is what happens.,

This is what he does for a living....Criticism is part of the territory.

The most upsetting thing about people like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh is the types of people they breed...this kid's got the copycat down to the crappy microphone.

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

The most upsetting thing about people like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh is the types of people they breed...

https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaQTnty0McI

That kid is seriously brainwashed. I've seen some of his other videos, one in particular is a conspiracy theory that LGBT support from Obama is indoctrinating kids and 'turning' them gay. Yeah, he might only be like 16 but he's an idiot like Limbaugh and Beck.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

"The ultimate Voyeur" that's the last i heard, kinda made me horny :P

Don't get mad, get even...

Oh, you've gotta love this. Glenn Beck is convinced tha not only do video games make is murderers, but he also believes that Watch_Dogs teaches us HOW TO HACK, and is worried his iPad on his bedside table will be accessed :D oh, good stuff. Ignorance is bliss!

Source-

http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/30/5763922/glenn-beck-watch-dogs-hack-ubisoft

brb gotta go on a murderous killing spree with some sidehacks because i just played some gtav and watch_dogs 

I also love how beck thinks that the swedish killer was ACTUALLY trained by a freaking videogame. As if you could really learn how to shoot properly from a game that allows you to use a mouse cursor instead of a real gun. or as if you could learn how to hack a road (wtf) or anyone's ipad AT ANY DISTANCE with your freaking phone

swedish killer ? whom is this you speak off