Glenn Beck Thinks Watch_Dogs Teaches Kids to Hack

What next? Tetris teach them to bury?

Tetris clearly teaches you have to equally divide an entire country up into blocks and that when everything is perfect it will all fall apart obviously.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

Second thought, I would like to know where all these idiots are getting their water from because clearly it's tainted with something that kills brain cells. This is seriously on par with PETA ranting how Pokemon promotes animal abuse on par with dog fighting.

damnit, some kid pressed 'F' and now my internet is down, 

fucking kids learning to hack via W_D

damnit, my joke got ninja'd  :ph34r:  

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Hold (X) to hack, spawned thousands of underage hackers around the globe 

I've been in a programming class for 2  years straight, and I still don't know how to "hack." This bitch doesn't know what he's saying. If someone want to hack. They buy a 3rd party program or something like that and mess with their friends. It takes a lot of skill and knowledge to know how to do things they do in watch dogs. Not to mention the lack of people who actually know how to do that kind of stuff, don't do it. 

He probably just wants people to pay attention to him rather than deeply believes these things.

If he does believe it though, he isn't very smart.

wow this is amazing why haven't i though of this, i have been watching linustechtips for more than 2 years and according to this person "Glenn Beck" by now i should have mastered how to do tech videos and reviews i should totally do this!!.

"2 hours later"

nope it didnt work, every 1 calling me gay and saying i am copying some 1 else, also using a laptop front came is a sucky idea.

well this glenn beck, whoever she is is an idiot. obviously. she has no more credibility then if i asked my mom to give a statement on WD. and i dont think an article titled RANDOM MOM HAS NO IDEA WHAT WATCH DOGS IS would really make an impact, nor would WD suddenly become a incredibly unknown thing in the world

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

His voice is so dreary... blurrrgghhhh.  Also, he cant read for shit. Who listens to a fool like this who cant even read words.. gezz.

Ughhh watching 5 minutes of this video made me hate this halfwit. Imagine if I had watched the whole thing.

This game misrepresents hacking greatly, it's more in depth as it seems in the game. Obviously there is a lot of scripting and coding that goes into it. This guy doesn't deserve to have his own show.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Wow, my parents should be worried, I played GTA since it's first release in the 90s. What does that make me? :D

Lol. "everybody is an antihero!11 why can't we have a hero hero?'?"' I don't know, maybe he hasn't seen the last 3 batman videogames, all the spidermn videogames, all the star wars video games. There's a big fat "rated mature" or "pegi 18" or whatever symbol on the damn freaking box. There's a reason for that. And even though I am sure nobody who was mentally sane before playing any type of videogame could possibly aspire to kill himself or others as a consequence of playing it, that symbol's there so that you, or your parents if you're underaged, KNOW that that game has the potential of messing with you, just like a horror or violent movie could. You thereby have the responsibility of making sure you're not hypersensitive and you don't risk mental breakdown for seeing a 3d model shoot another 3d model. Hell, I just finished watching "The departed" by Martin Scorsese, a film acclaimed by the critics and considered as part of modern day colture. Well, in that movie there are so many shootings and brutal (and I do mean brutal) killings that I lost count, but no, that can't POSSIBLY be as bad as a video game where fake characters shoot each other and after a 3d model is shot no wound can be seen on its body, right?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Second thought, I would like to know where all these idiots are getting their water from because clearly it's tainted with something that kills brain cells. This is seriously on par with PETA ranting how Pokemon promotes animal abuse on par with dog fighting.

Or their claim that dairy milk causes autism.

I also love how beck thinks that the swedish killer was ACTUALLY trained by a freaking videogame. As if you could really learn how to shoot properly from a game that allows you to use a mouse cursor instead of a real gun. or as if you could learn how to hack a road (wtf) or anyone's ipad AT ANY DISTANCE with your freaking phone

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

You guys would be surprised if I told you, I had to buy GTA from eBay and ship it here, because it is illegal to sell nor OWN a copy here. "Government laws" 

Now, I can't see why people go wrong when buying a game, are they blind or stupid not to read what kind of game their willing to play?

Age restriction will prevent some from playing such games yes, but this is totally on the parents side now. 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

well this glenn beck, whoever she is is an idiot. obviously. she has no more credibility then if i asked my mom to give a statement on WD. and i dont think an article titled RANDOM MOM HAS NO IDEA WHAT WATCH DOGS IS would really make an impact, nor would WD suddenly become a incredibly unknown thing in the world

You know Glenn Beck is a man right xD

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

You know Glenn Beck is a man right xD

oh damn i got quoted by the all seeing one. does that mean i can be your right hand man?

also, yeah i figured it, but too lazy to edit my post... it still has a point. (isnt glenn a female name tho... glenn close springs to mind)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Oh, Glenn Beck, that is not how it works.

I played a bit of Dirt 3 earlier, I must now be Ken Block. Yay.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

The terrifying thing is that there are actually quite a few uneducated people that listen to this dipstick....

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

does that mean i can be your right hand man?

I am afraid you must damn your soul first ^^

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I am afraid you must damn your soul first ^^

my soul is your sould, oh lord Sauron