super cheap steam-keys

FatalityDiablo
Go to solution Solved by brownninja97,

Weboftrust says that it is a good site so its a good site.

Yoyoyo,

not sure if someone has already mentioned this site, but I personally use it since forever and never had any problems with it.

http://www.gamekeys.biz/

Here you get steam, EA and Ubisoft game keys for less than you find elsewhere, even at release!

Speaking of cheap game keys, for all the germans, swizz or austrian, if you are by any chance about to buy a psu, take a look at this deal http://www.alternate.de/html/listings/Hardware/18724?tk=7&lk=8510 .. free watch dogs if you purchase one of those sweet powersupplys from be QUIET!!!

cheers

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

what a weird deal...

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

what a weird deal...

still a dildo

All the key seller sites that I use are cheaper...

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

this looks like spam. and i shall treat it as such.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

still a dildo

wow wtf did i miss?

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

wow wtf did i miss?

really?:D

Because WoT is never wrong... If that is your only way of checking if a site is legit, then good luck on the internet.

Cheap ? the sites I go to are a lot cheaper than that.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Because WoT is never wrong... If that is your only way of checking if a site is legit, then good luck on the internet.

web of trust has never failed me, why you think i trust it is because its not a mainstream service, the number of false posts are minimal and people are very quick on weboftrust to shit on a website that has even slightly screwed with them, even so i dont trust it completely, its more of filter to reduce the shit that i will encounter especially if its a site ive never been to, at any rate im not going to use this service at all, even if it is legit i just cant trust them, also i have other cheaper methods of getting my games, legally of course. It would be foolish to go to war with one weapon, sadly my solution seems to work too well at times as a result my former customers dont ask for my help so i dont get money.

Listen if you care.

wow wtf did i miss?

"dildo"

Originally: Deal though

Then: Deal dough

Finally: Dildo

I use cdkeyprices, its like pcpartpicker just with games instead.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

i just use Humble Bundle because indie games!

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb

I use cdkeyprices, its like pcpartpicker just with games instead.

What about allkeyshop?

CJS CD keys is amazing

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Cheap ? the sites I go to are a lot cheaper than that.

Yes but the Russian and Czech sites use stolen credit cards and steam remove the game from your library a week or two later and give you an email explaining what happened.

Yes but the Russian and Czech sites use stolen credit cards and steam remove the game from your library a week or two later and give you an email explaining what happened.

The sites I use are legit, and are not Russian or Czech. 

I use G2A.com and Kinguin.co.uk I have used them for ages, and I know people that have used them for a couple of years, and haven't heard anything bad about them.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

The sites I use are legit, and are not Russian or Czech. 

I use G2A.com and Kinguin.co.uk I have used them for ages, and I know people that have used them for a couple of years, and haven't heard anything bad about them.

i can vouch for kinguin, got watch dogs for 37$ :) key came the 26th

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Uhh actually it is kinda "expensive" compared to dlcompare.com. Try it, it is kinda like a search engine for key sites. You can find some awfully good deals on there. Hell, even CoD: AW is listed for 39 euros lol

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Okay nvm guys, should have labeled the topic as [GER]. Consider this one closed -_-

I think the deals are the same as in https://www.g2a.com/ or in http://www.greenmangaming.com/ . These two websites look more professional and legit.. lol :P

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62