Disappointing Sequels

Doom 3 and Duke Nukem Forever. Do I have to say anything else

Am I the only one in the world who enjoyed Duke Nukem Forever?

crysis 2.  crysis 1 and warhead were the best in the series.  I miss them...

I miss Counter Strike 1.6 , Source and Go suck :(

EYCthebest003- can totally agree, I think everyone will miss the sandbox world of crysis

Si3Rra_7- dunno, maybe you're competitive, but I kinda like CS:GO D:

I purchased mw3 on Craigslist a week before it came out. Prior to this, I had been a cod fan boy since cod2 on xbox360. It's all I ever played, with some wow and other single player games mixed in. By the time mw3 hit it's retail release date, I was so sick of it that I sold it. I was hearing so many things about bf3, so I got that used from games top. I've not looked back. Even better yet, I upgraded my shitty dell computer, basically taking the ram/psu/gpu I added and buying a case/mobo/cpu/h80i for my first legit gaming computer. I now just hit colonel on bf3 pc and will not buy the ps4 or xbox720.

Tl;dr: mw3

Crysis 3 was amazing looking and the story was good but it felt so like, engineered. 

The story wasn't very long and it was fun but it just seemed like it followed the way an FPS game is and never veered from it.

CPU - Intel i5 3570 - MOBO - Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI - GPU - EVGA GTX670 FTW - RAM - 2X4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz - SSD - 120GB Kingston HyperX 3k 

HDD - 1TB Western Digital Blue - CASE - Bitfenix Prodigy White - CPU COOLER - Coolermaster Hyper 101 - PSU - Corsair TX550M 

DISPLAY - Acer H236HL IPS - KEYBOARD - Coolermaster Quickfire TK (Reds) - MOUSE - Logitech G600 - HEADSET - Steelseries Sibera V2 - SPEAKERS - Corsair SP2500

Resident evil 6

Carrier Command: Gaea Mission, in terms of direct sequels. Felt a bit less tacticool, but fun nonetheless.

If in a franchise, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. No explanation necessary.

<< Yo buddy, still posting? >>

INTEL I7-3770K @ 4.5 GHz | ASUS P8Z77-V | EVGA NVIDIA GTX 780 ACX 

F-15C EAGLE | ADFX-02 MORGAN

Crysis 3 was amazing looking and the story was good but it felt so like, engineered. 

The story wasn't very long and it was fun but it just seemed like it followed the way an FPS game is and never veered from it.

yeah totally agree, what they were trying to get across was great, but prophet continually reminding you about the "ALPHA MOTHERF*CKING CEPH" got pretty annoying +

some of the twists cloud also be seen a mile away

I'll go with Gears Of War 3. I was expecting the same epicness of the second installment and it turned out to be pretty bad.

We are all dead men walking...

Ace Combat Assault Horizon is also in the same list... Xhavalor is totally right... No explanations needed.

We are all dead men walking...

Ultima IX : Ascension - Thanks EA
Command & Conquer 4 - EA again!!!
EA The blood suckers of the gaming community!!!

all COD games after Modern Warfare 3, i regret so much paying for Black Ops 2

RE 5 & 6 the most stupid game I ever play

Where am I? What is this place?

Saints Row the Third for me. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun and entertaining game, just a terrible Saints Row addition with too much terrible DLC and ripped, blocked, or scrapped content. They tried to make you too bad-arse and not ganster-y enough.

Same goes to Saints Row IV, (the game isn't even out yet and you can just tell) mostly for the reasons being that they cranked the dial to 11, having freaking super-powers, and are fighting aliens, not only that, but they took out the entire gang aspect of the game.

If games were to suddenly go on the path of destruction that Saints Row is going, they'd might as well take the cars out of Grand Theft Auto, the guns out of Battlefield, and the Terrorists out of Counter Strike whle removing 3/4 of everything from the games and make you pay $150, 2 Klondike bars your first born son, trimmings of Gabe Newell's beard, and a whinny of a unicorn.    >:T

CPU: AMD FX 8320e | Mobo: Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper n520 | RAM: 8Gb @ 1333MHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 mITX | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | Storage: Sandisk 120GB - WD Red 1TB | Case: Modded IBM A50 sleeper

All displayed on an AOC I2421VWH

Kotor 2

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

It's a console game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl... only play Melee now.

RE 5 & 6 the most stupid game I ever play

RE 5 was pretty decent but RE 6 was absolute crap.

Mass Effect 3, The end was such a disappointment,   The multiplayer was better than expected.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Bioshock Infinite

Diablo 3

Skyrim

Mass Effect 3

Dead Space 3

Its hard to choose.

Bioshock Infinite

Diablo 3

Skyrim

Mass Effect 3

Dead Space 3

Its hard to choose.

I understand all of them

except...Bioshock Infinite?

I want an explanation 

supreme commander 2.

supreme commander and forged alliance were epic, was eagerly waiting for experimental which unfortunately never came out.

heard supcom 2 wasnt nearly as good, tried it anyways and wish i never did.