It's hailing...in Florida

TopWargamer

Okay, it's at least hailing in my area (Tampa), but still though, freaking hail! So we don't get snow, yet we get hail. This just isn't right. Oh, and it's not small pieces of hail either.

:c

(FYI, first time seeing hail, and I've never heard of it hailing in Florida, so...)

COMIC SANS

ha, you should come and visit me. :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Florida is gonna be underwater in 200 years...

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

You've never seen hail before? I've seen some small (no bigger than a marble for sure) hail up where I live, and heck the snow finally melted over here!

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Florida is gonna be underwater in 200 years...

That's okay we'll be dead by then. :P

Kk. It Was hailing about 2 weeks ago, now It's almost 30 degrees celsius warm. In finland. I have a hard time staying alive right now.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

You might be. Thanks to denial I'm immortal.

Til you get shot.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Til you get shot.

What part of immortal don't you understand? I don't just mean longevity. I'm here to stay.

Come up to Montana, you can get all four seasons in one day lol.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

What part of immortal don't you understand? I don't just mean longevity. I'm here to stay.

Lol you wish.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

ha, you should come and visit me. :P

I'll stick with my Canadian warmth. :D

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Really, I have seen news reports of hail in Florida plenty.

You think to think there is any doubt. Silly mortal.

Go fantasize about immortality somewhere else dude. Everyone knows your dreams will never come true.

Spoiler

Also here in the Netherlands it's a little hot.

Anybody know if it will be like this on 24-28th of july?

Go fantasize about immortality somewhere else dude. Everyone knows your dreams will never come true.

Hey I started this with "thanks to denial."

It's a Futurama reference, and even if you don't get the reference it is very clear it's a joke. 

fB19z.gif

I had a hail storm about a month ago here in NC, it beat my poor garden into the ground.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

It hailed the other day here in Vienna too, but it mysteriously suddenly stopped after like 2 minutes...

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

You should take the time to read up on what actually causes hail. The temperature on the ground has absolutely nothing to do with it and you can technically have hail fall in the hottest places on the planet. It's formed tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of feet up in the atmosphere where it is always below freezing. The few seconds that it spends in hot air before it hits the ground is simply not sufficient to melt the ice.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

I got hit by some. Nasty bruise

Okay, it's at least hailing in my area (Tampa), but still though, freaking hail! So we don't get snow, yet we get hail. This just isn't right. Oh, and it's not small pieces of hail either.

(FYI, first time seeing hail, and I've never heard of it hailing in Florida, so...)

I got hit by some. Nasty bruise

I live in the same area as you. I was a bit surprised the t-storms developed hail. Unfortunately I wasn't able to actually try and get a piece of hail. Not that I might get hurt - it was raining extremely badly :P