Network not available to pc?

Fat Cat11997
Go to solution Solved by Donut417,
10 minutes ago, Fat Cat11997 said:

I have 2 different wifi connections: one isn't 5G, and the other is. On my other devices im able to connect to the 5G one, but for some reason on my pc the network doesn't show up. Any help?

5 Ghz has less range and penetration power than 2.4. So it could be you're out of range or you have too much of an obstruction between the device and router. You also could have an OLD ass WiFi adapter thats 2.4 Ghz only. 

I have 2 different wifi connections: one isn't 5G, and the other is. On my other devices im able to connect to the 5G one, but for some reason on my pc the network doesn't show up. Any help?

10 minutes ago, Fat Cat11997 said:

5 Ghz has less range and penetration power than 2.4. So it could be you're out of range or you have too much of an obstruction between the device and router. You also could have an OLD ass WiFi adapter thats 2.4 Ghz only. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.