Are brands like Kolink and raijitech actually good?

Im looking for a pc case (atx for the motherboard and preferably a midi tower or a fishtank like HYTE Y60)
Im checking some brands and seeing prices and im wondering if smaller/lesser known brands are actually good
PS: i am fairly new to the world of pc building/branding so my "lesser known" is basically stuff lesser known than cooler master,lian li,corsair and other BIG names
If you know some good brands/models that arent as well known as the corsair 4000D airflow for example that are under 110 euros/117 usd pls share
Preferably that can support an aio cooler as well

Don't shop by brand shop by product.

Raijintek is mostly known in the Asian market and its main products are more budget friendly and nicher water cooling stuff.

Kolink is just a psu and pc case rebadger/copier and generally lower quality unless they put their brand on something good by chance.

Any reason you won't just buy the case you like like the hyte?

I mean you dont need much in a case a basic phanteks p300a or p360a is like 60-70$ and comes with 3 fans + has good airflow.

4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Don't shop by brand shop by product.

Raijintek is mostly known in the Asian market and its main products are more budget friendly and nicher water cooling stuff.

Kolink is just a psu and pc case rebadger/copier and generally lower quality unless they put their brand on something good by chance.

Any reason you won't just buy the case you like like the hyte?

I mean you dont need much in a case a basic phanteks p300a or p360a is like 60-70$ and comes with 3 fans + has good airflow.

I did make a list of a few cases I liked, however if i saw a case i liked but it for example has bad airflow or is known to be brittle/not good i want to be sure. This is also part of the reason as to why i also wanted to know a few good models so i can also have a better frame of refrence from non youtubers  and another reason is that the HYTE is out of my budget. So i asked to know if 1) some of the stuff i chose are from good brands/reliable and 2) what i can be more mindful of and look out for in terms of models

highly subjective,  imo the popular stuff like lianli sucks (all budget goes into advertising)  and id only buy inwin or segotep/zeaginal cases (incidentally i have an inwin case) 

example: https://www.newegg.com/blue-white-zeaginal-zc-09-x-yeston-micro-atx/p/2AM-05GN-00001

why buy popular brands made specifically to cater to influencers and the western markets, if stuff like this exists?  

c8d8cacdc9a42f74881cf82d22e94ce39df6787cacad3e0903eee4a5b0d3d9f5-305262200.thumb.jpg.22c0970b6d8c06d3d75da7df908a4fdb.jpg

or

https://zeaginal.eu/en/product/zc-07

(my favorite) 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

8 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

highly subjective,  imo the popular stuff like lianli sucks (all budget goes into advertising)  and id only buy inwin or segotep/zeaginal cases (incidentally i have an inwin case) 

example: https://www.newegg.com/blue-white-zeaginal-zc-09-x-yeston-micro-atx/p/2AM-05GN-00001

why buy popular brands made specifically to cater to influencers and the western markets, if stuff like this exists?  

c8d8cacdc9a42f74881cf82d22e94ce39df6787cacad3e0903eee4a5b0d3d9f5-305262200.thumb.jpg.22c0970b6d8c06d3d75da7df908a4fdb.jpg

or

https://zeaginal.eu/en/product/zc-07

(my favorite) 

The cases you showed do look nice ngl. Do excuse my ignorance tho but, apart from looks, arent named and tested and trusted brands also good? Apart from design for example Lian Li is known for sturdy and well ventilated cases correct?

1 hour ago, Millios said:

arent named and tested and trusted brands also good? Apart from design for example Lian Li is known for sturdy and well ventilated cases correct?

Brand means nothing. If you buy a cheap product from a well known brand, it's not going to be any better than a cheap product from a lesser known brand. I'd go by reviews of specific products, rather than who made the product.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply