The Utterly Imbalanced CaseLabs TX10-D build(s)!

VSG

Close enough:

YwKjZdul.jpg?1

New build log soon!

!!!

Jealous

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

You have reason to be! This thing is built like a tank and I like the aesthetics also. It will be a HTPC build to begin with. But no more of that in here, once the embargo is up I will make another build log for this.

Edit: 1st post has the update log now!

Are you just waiting on parts at the moment?

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Are you just waiting on parts at the moment?

More or less. I can't finish Side 1 till x99 fully releases. In the meantime I am getting together a small review of that other product I teased last week which will go in here, and also do a temporary setup with the z87 rig so I can bench everything there.

Ice Modz's stuff is at US customs for almost 10 days now, no idea what they are doing.

More or less. I can't finish Side 1 till x99 fully releases. In the meantime I am getting together a small review of that other product I teased last week which will go in here, and also do a temporary setup with the z87 rig so I can bench everything there.

Ice Modz's stuff is at US customs for almost 10 days now, no idea what they are doing.

lol they're probably staring at it... 'is this drugs' 'yeah man' 'wait' 'na dawg we needa check it' 'call the army!'

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

He publicly indirectly told everybody about his next build. :P

lol ya I saw that in your thread just now. I will have to convince my girlfriend to allow me to mod this little case though- it is a modder's dream but she likes the stock color and wants to keep it that way  :rolleyes:

lol they're probably staring at it... 'is this drugs' 'yeah man' 'wait' 'na dawg we needa check it' 'call the army!'

I wouldn't be surprised. It's some acrylic tubing, some LEDs and a couple of sleeved wire samples. I bet they are thinking that's some sort of bomb and needs more investigation  :D

Close enough:

YwKjZdul.jpg?1

New build log soon!

That beauty is my favourite case right now just from the look of it, its just so cute. :D

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

That beauty is my favourite case right now just from the look of it, its just so cute. :D

I will begin my build log in it on the 29th, that's when NDA is up for reviews. I will have a nice disassembly guide for anyone who wants to mod the case or paint/powdercoat the exterior plastic pieces. This is a very nice case if you don't mind the size and price point.

So, I signed up to LTT just so that I could sub this thread. So I have.

I have been following it here and on AT (though it is not as lively there) and have read all posts on this one.

I really hope that the item under NDA is a pump as this is one of the things I haven't bought yet for my soon to be started build. Maybe finally a review of the MCP50x? Really hope it is not a CPU block though...

EDIT: BTW so far it looks amazing!

So, I signed up to LTT just so that I could sub this thread. So I have. I have been following it here and on AT (though it is not as lively there) and have read all posts on this one. I really hope that the item under NDA is a pump as this is one of the things I haven't bought yet for my soon to be started build. Maybe finally a review of the MCP50x? Really hope it is not a CPU block though... EDIT: BTW so far it looks amazing!

Well that just makes me blush. Ya, the AT forums don't seem as active anymore which is a shame. They also don't allow mentioning sponsors so that cuts out some updates as well.

The pump is not under any NDA, they simply don't have enough to send out to reviewers at the moment. I was told I would be getting 1-2 of them to test against the mcp35x2 I made but no promise just yet. Unfortunately the item under NDA is not a pump so you should not wait for the NDA to be up if that's keeping your build from starting.

Well that just makes me blush. Ya, the AT forums don't seem as active anymore which is a shame. They also don't allow mentioning sponsors so that cuts out some updates as well.

The pump is not under any NDA, they simply don't have enough to send out to reviewers at the moment. I was told I would be getting 1-2 of them to test against the mcp35x2 I made but no promise just yet. Unfortunately the item under NDA is not a pump so you should not wait for the NDA to be up if that's keeping your build from starting.

It is well deserved. Your build log is pretty awesome. I was debating doing one myself, and yours makes me lean towards that. It won't be as fancy though... :)

Hmm. I'll still wait for a review of the MCP50x. I was hoping they were holding off on the reviews as there is not a single one out yet.

Pump is part of what keeps my build from starting (or upgrading, the build exists, it's just going to go underwater). I'm trying to decide if I'm keeping my current GPUs (R9 290X TRI-X OC) or get something else. Also trying to decide whether I should water cool them as I like changing my GPUs often.

I should probably just start the build log soon though anyways. I have many of the parts and have already started, to some extent... 

It is well deserved. Your build log is pretty awesome. I was debating doing one myself, and yours makes me lean towards that. It won't be as fancy though... :)

Hmm. I'll still wait for a review of the MCP50x. I was hoping they were holding off on the reviews as there is not a single one out yet.

Pump is part of what keeps my build from starting (or upgrading, the build exists, it's just going to go underwater). I'm trying to decide if I'm keeping my current GPUs (R9 290X TRI-X OC) or get something else. Also trying to decide whether I should water cool them as I like changing my GPUs often.

I should probably just start the build log soon though anyways. I have many of the parts and have already started, to some extent... 

You didn't hear this from me but you may want to hold off on buying the mcp50x just yet. A nice surprise is in the makings which hopefully gets approved soon :)

I am looking for a reference 290/290x myself actually. PM me if you decide to sell it. Definitely go ahead with the build log!

You didn't hear this from me but you may want to hold off on buying the mcp50x just yet. A nice surprise is in the makings which hopefully gets approved soon :)

I am looking for a reference 290/290x myself actually. PM me if you decide to sell it. Definitely go ahead with the build log!

If I hadn't sold my 290x already I would of sold you mine :S

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, these NDAs will kill me. One up: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/205259-new-ek-supremacy-evo-my-quick-review/

Some quick teasers:

CCUZlMLl.jpg

uHOnPsRl.jpg

CNZyxlcl.jpg

I will have some more shots once PPC sends me my order that should have been here last week  :angry:

What do you mean by goofy btw?

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

What do you mean by goofy btw?

My guess is installing at a 90 degree angle

Edit: OP beat me to it... Was in a meeting...