i dreamt that LMG has become a cult *TRAUMA TRIGGER WARNING*

Raxul

DISCLAIMER LTT has been my favorite channel and forum for years, i have no hate or ill intent towards LMG for posting this weird story from my dream but i genuinely don't know where else i can share this weird thing and the most obvious thing is THIS IS JUST A DREAM THEREFORE EVERYTHING THAT I SAY HERE IS NOT A FACT AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS ONE, also TRIGGER WARNING regarding sexual abuse and sexual harassment this story is a lil bit NSFW so if you think you cannot take this sensitive topic then i suggest you to leave now, so without further ado it goes like this:

I cannot make this up, i dreamt something really weird about Linus Media Group, one day i was offered a job at LMG, back then when i was a kid having a job at LMG sounds like one of the best job that i could have so without hesitation i accept the offer and i immediately quit my current job and booked a flight to las vegas because for some reason the company held a welcoming party for the new members there, but next scene is that i was in my hotel room when linus suddenly came into my room and for some reason starts to harass me sexually, and eventually that sexual harassment turns into sexual abuse, i screamed for help and suddenly one of the new recruit came in to help me but then linus just kills the guy and told me "if you gonna keep resisting you are next" and then leave me alone. Scared i immediately called 911 and asked for help but there was no reception at all, so i ran downstair and asked for help because a murder just happened, and nobody really cares, i met other members from LMG and nobody seems to care, and i found out that everyone has been brainwashed and that's why nobody really care. so i ran outside in an attempt to escape. i opened up my maps but it says my phone has been hacked and if i activate my phone everyone from LMG would know where my position are, so i have to shutdown my phone if i were to survive out here, that means i have no access to maps, asking for help, nor using mobile banking which is my main way of transaction so already without my phone i am very much isolated.

the next part of the dream is just me trying to navigate las vegas, in a video game way of fashion LMG has their lackeys scatter around Las Vegas looking for me and i have to avoid them as best as i can, i tried to blend in with the crowd, change my clothing and just try my best to escape to either go to my country's embassy or go into Las Vegas international airport, i went into a supermarket and when i look around i saw linus inside shopping, so i tried my best to avoid him the supermarket suddenly became a hotspot for LMG lackeys and the only way for me to get out of the supermarket is through the backdoor, i beg the supermarket employee to let me out of there and thankfully the supermarket employee allows me to leave through the backdoor. It's dark outside and i need a safe place to spend the night, so there was this random motel where i begged the owner to let me stay for the night, and thankfully the owner are willing to help me, so i spend the night there.

At this point i feel that the whole incident is very weird and i thought to myself "this is must've been a dream, all i need to is just sleep and when i wake up everything would be over" so i went to bed and sleep, and when i wake up i was still in Las Vegas and i am still chased by the whole company, it sends me into panic mode because i thought i realize that this is all real and not a dream, so in a desperate attempt i turn on my phone therefore alerting the whole company of my presence, i called my gf and parent to say goodbye to them, but i told them that "i will try my best to get out of here" suddenly the door in my motel room banged really loud and it is being broken down, and then the door explodes and that's when i actually wake up into the real world.

i woke up with cold sweat and feeling panicked, i still thought everything is real so i checked my phone and thankfully i woke up for real this time. I cannot make this up my brain is just fucking up with me and i don't know why it choose LMG as the main villain, Linus or anyone from LMG of you all reading this, i still love you all but goddamn this is one scary dream.

Eager To Learn

The Interpretation of Dreams

Gonna need more than this book to interpret this. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

19 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Welp, that's enough internet for today.

I'm glad I leave out A LOT OF details

Eager To Learn

not the fanfic I was expecting

My PC Specs: (expand to view)

Main Gaming Machine

CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K - OC to 5 GHz All Cores
CPU Cooler: Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT (Front Mounted AIO)
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600

Storage: Intel 665p 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD (x2)
Video Card: Zotac RTX 3070 8 GB GAMING Twin Edge OC

Power Supply: Corsair RM850 850W
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow
Case Fan 120mm: Noctua F12 PWM 54.97 CFM 120 mm (x1)
Case Fan 140mm: Noctua A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140 mm (x4)
Monitor Main: Asus VG278QR 27.0" 1920x1080 165 Hz
Monitor Vertical: Asus VA27EHE 27.0" 1920x1080 75 Hz

On 4/2/2024 at 11:32 PM, TylerD321 said:

not the fanfic I was expecting

but the fanfic we all wanted

woah, it's a signature