It’s Time to Downsize - New Studio Tour

Huge shoutout to LANFest & ViewSonic for letting us borrow their monitors! Pre-order the new ViewSonic gaming white frame, 27 inch, 240Hz OLED gaming monitor. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CSFB7YRH. Also order before April 30th and get a free hat.

https://www.viewsonic.com/us/xg272-2k-oled-gaming-monitor-free-hat

Check out LANFest: https://lmg.gg/LANFest

Buy a ViewSonic VX2418-P-MHD: https://geni.us/KyQCyD

Buy a PS5: https://geni.us/tUnyX

Link to v0.7 of the guide and necessary files to Jailbreak a PS5: https://lmg.gg/a6zOz

It’s been a TOUGH year, for you and for us. Controversy after controversy has led to one sad truth: we’re broke. It’s time to say goodbye to the Production Studio and hello to our old friend, the Langley House. But too many staff can lead to many problems: space, power, and preventing our employees from escaping are all hills we climb in this studio tour.

Yeah, it's still April 1st somewhere in the Universe 😉

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

Video was posted early and thread was posted late. Nice one.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

49 minutes ago, Levent said:

They were likely all on holiday yesterday and the forum doesn't have a way to send out a thread at an exact time/date automatically.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Do you have the info for whole human water-cooling? Asking for someone whose Winters are perfect for people who live up north while simultaneously hating snow.

1 hour ago, Levent said:

Several people mentioned that it wasn't posted early, it was set to post on 1st April in the time zone that would tick over soonest.  Otherwise it would have been late for the majority of the planet.

If true, that's a pretty neat touch.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

I just got a notification for the WAN show VOD being uploaded to Spotify (something that normally happens either directly after the WAN Show takes place or on Mondays), so my guess is that LMG was off yesterday (possibly for Easter?). 

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

Called it. It's been painfully obvious for a while now that the Titanic MG was heading towards its iceberg moment. The sheer amount of grandiose delusions pushed forward by the egomaniac-in-chief, in a desperate attempt to brush the mounting catastrophic failures under the carpet... Everything from the flawed, overpriced, alpaca-filled backpacks to the massive commercial failure of the screwdriver (see how they had to reduce the handle length to cut costs), from cancelling LTX (clearly due to no one attending) to embarking in that bottomless pit of money called "Labs" (or is it? Has the IRS paid a visit yet?), from the law-bending tax write-offs to hiring a sock-puppet, experience-less CEO (why the f* is he there? Isn't it supposed to be someone recognizable?) to save face, everything predicted the disaster that finally happened.

Speaking of write-offs, remember how his pink car would appear in videos all the time? It supposedly got thrashed and replaced by this luxury car he keeps talking about but no one has seen. Yeah, right, "thrashed"... sounds like insurance fraud to me.

I'm sure Colton regrets not getting fired for real before the downfall. At least I'm glad not to see Yvonne in the video, obviously she was smart enough to jump ship before it was too late (which also explains Luke moving back to the basement).

Imagine burning through all that Nvidia shilling money so quickly... I guess you actually needed a special screwdriver to screw up this hard, huh. What a loser.

PS: It was genuinely one of your funniest videos!.

This is a really high effort prank. A lot of time must have gone to transporting all that equipment there, driving the entire crew over and on top of that actually shooting wan show there?

Makes me wonder, are they selling off the langley house or maybe it has to be demolished for some reason, and this is their way of honoring and remembering it before it's gone?

Gaming PC: Ryzen 5 5600x, 32GB, GTX 1080

NAS & Home server: i7-7700k, 16GB

M2 Pro Macbook for everything else

On 4/2/2024 at 2:47 PM, Elegorn said:

Makes me wonder, are they selling off the langley house or maybe it has to be demolished for some reason, and this is their way of honoring and remembering it before it's gone?

According to posts on the LTT subreddit, the Langley house was last sold in 2013. I'm assuming Linus and Yvonne bought it with the intention of using it as the office, then rented it out after the city expedited their move to the first commercial studio. They were probably between tenants sometime in the last couple months, so they seized the opportunity.

Linus being clean shaven (another callback to the Langley house good old days) was either a long game of 3D chess or a happy coincidence.

Maybe they'll talk about it on this week's WAN Show.

(Poor Dan managed to pull off "even more frazzled than usual". Madness mirror wallpaper when?)

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Quite fun bit, wonder how much that cost on LMG's end to have everyone come over there for a day or however long.

This was definitely a brilliant video. It wasn't believable for sure, but that added to the fun of it.

This was obviously a video for the fans/longtime viewers, this was to have fun and mess about. I think it was a perfect fit for the channel.

I don't expect them to do more with it, but I actually think it would be cool if they got the property, and were able to do some fun projects with it. Like whenever they are doing something janky, using old hardware for stuff etc, use this location. It's not even a 10 minute drive, so it would be very doable. But yeah I don't expect them to do it.

I'm totally going to troll my tech friends with that PS5 Jailbreak Guide link 🤣💀

Makes me wonder what other videos with Easter eggs, asides from TechLinked, they filmed in the Langley house...

where can we get the floating shelves at 1:28 during the addspot, need some for my new home office.

i skipped the ad

Did I help you?? Then please mark my answer as the solution!

On 4/3/2024 at 4:15 AM, Alex Atkin UK said:

Several people mentioned that it wasn't posted early, it was set to post on 1st April in the time zone that would tick over soonest.  Otherwise it would have been late for the majority of the planet.

If true, that's a pretty neat touch.

I live in Australia and saw the clip at 10.30 pm March 31st. Mind you as soon as I saw it I knew it was a joke

On 4/4/2024 at 11:47 AM, Neroon said:

I don't expect them to do more with it, but I actually think it would be cool if they got the property,

There is a family living in it, they paid for them to go on holiday and had to move all their stuff out and then back in again.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

I feel sorry for the 2 Jakes in the cold tub...it's not even a joke, it's actually cold in real life...

I also wonder if the accounting department hates David afterwards...I mean they can't even have their deadlines delayed 😅