Red solid DRAM

The last thing I did was enable EXPO via AMD Ryzen Master, and it caused my PC not boot. I install an AIO today, and the DRAM is red, I tried reseating the RAM modules and they're still red.

Clear CMOS.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

I'm assuming this is in reference to some indication light? 

What motherboard, what RAM?

Did the issue start after you enabled EXPO or when you installed the AIO? The topic isn't clear.

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

9 minutes ago, AccDossNumber15 said:

The last thing I did was enable EXPO via AMD Ryzen Master, and it caused my PC not boot. I install an AIO today, and the DRAM is red, I tried reseating the RAM modules and they're still red.

Makes sure ram is seated in slot  A2 and B2

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

6 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

Clear CMOS.

The battery? I removed it for 5 minutes and placed it back, but nothing changed. Well I wouldn't me making this topic if that was the case, lol.

5 minutes ago, Skipple said:

I'm assuming this is in reference to some indication light? 

What motherboard, what RAM?

Did the issue start after you enabled EXPO or when you installed the AIO? The topic isn't clear.

The DRAM indication light on Gigabyte B650  Eagle AX MOBO. The ram is Adata XPG Lancer DDR5 32GB 6000MT/s.

I'm not entirely sure, but it didn't boot/post or doesn't show a display.

1 minute ago, DoctorNick said:

Makes sure ram is seated in slot  A2 and B2

It is

1 minute ago, AccDossNumber15 said:

It is

Perfect. Ok so let me get this straight. You changed the cooler. After the PC booted and you enabled expo? Or was that before you changed the cooler? Either way you might want to reseat the cooler and the CPU in the socket

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

9 minutes ago, AccDossNumber15 said:

The battery? I removed it for 5 minutes and placed it back, but nothing changed. Well I wouldn't me making this topic if that was the case, lol.

Was the PC unplugged from power at the same time? If it was plugged in, the trickle power from the PSU could have kept the CMOS settings alive even without the battery.

Check your motherboard manual for a "Clear CMOS" jumper, and use it if you have one. That should clear it no matter what.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

8 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Perfect. Ok so let me get this straight. You changed the cooler. After the PC booted and you enabled expo? Or was that before you changed the cooler? Either way you might want to reseat the cooler and the CPU in the socket

I used Ryzen Master to enable EXPO, I think it cause the red DRAM, the AIO may or may not be related, so I'm unsure.

4 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

Was the PC unplugged from power at the same time? If it was plugged in, the trickle power from the PSU could have kept the CMOS settings alive even without the battery.

Check your motherboard manual for a "Clear CMOS" jumper, and use it if you have one. That should clear it no matter what.

image.png.761a0eb1bcb2496b5feefed2652a6845.png

Do I put the CMOS in and use someting conductive for those two pins on 19?

Just now, AccDossNumber15 said:

I used Ryzen Master to enable EXPO, I think it cause the red DRAM, the AIO may or may not be related, so I'm unsure.

I still don't get it. Did you enable expo in ryzen master before installing AIO or after?

FS in Denmark/EU:

5 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

I still don't get it. Did you enable expo in ryzen master before installing AIO or after?

Before installing. I did the expo yesterday and the AIO installation today

3 minutes ago, AccDossNumber15 said:

Before installing. I did the expo yesterday and the AIO installation today

Ok. So before you installed the AIO it didn't work, then its still that issue most likely. Short CMOS pins with a screwdriver, either with PSU on or OFF. (Check manual before).

If it still dosen't work, remove both sticks and plug one in A2, turn on PC

FS in Denmark/EU:

9 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Ok. So before you installed the AIO it didn't work, then its still that issue most likely. Short CMOS pins with a screwdriver, either with PSU on or OFF. (Check manual before).

If it still dosen't work, remove both sticks and plug one in A2, turn on PC

I tried even with the other stick and the CMOS reset, nothing worked. Also the ram sticks' lights are delay like they'll like up (and vice versa) 1 second later than the rest

6 minutes ago, AccDossNumber15 said:

I tried even with the other stick and the CMOS reset, nothing worked. Also the ram sticks' lights are delay like they'll like up (and vice versa) 1 second later than the rest

Do I need the AIO to be in the CPU fan header?

7 minutes ago, AccDossNumber15 said:

Do I need the AIO to be in the CPU fan header?

Very possibly, some motherboards wont boot without it as a precaution

But i still doubt that will directly fix the apparent RAM issue

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

9 minutes ago, TatamiMatt said:

Very possibly, some motherboards wont boot without it as a precaution

Didn't work

2 minutes ago, AccDossNumber15 said:

Didn't work

11 minutes ago, TatamiMatt said:

But i still doubt that will directly fix the apparent RAM issue

Reseat CPU, then boot with 1 stick, after clearing CMOS

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

44 minutes ago, TatamiMatt said:

Reseat CPU, then boot with 1 stick, after clearing CMOS

Nothing happened