Need New Ram For My Acer Laptop. Would Some Recommendations & Know What It's Compatibie With

Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade the ram on my Acer Nitro 5 laptop (model #: an515-57-919c. Series: an515-57). 

Specs

CPU: i9-11900H

GPU: RTX 3060

Storage: 512g SSD

RAM: DDR4 16g 3200MHz

I am planning to replace my old single ram stick of SK Hynix DDR4 16g 3200mhz with two 32g 3200MHz modules because I will be doing 3D modelling, using Photoshop etc for university and I will need more ram if i'm gonna be using such demanding software. I was hoping to get some ideas on what ram is compatible with my laptop and which brands of ram are worth choosing. Budget isn't an issue but obviously nothing overpriced, I don't want to be paying more for something that offers the same performance as something cheaper. I do live in Australia and want to get my ram from a local business so keep that in mind whern picking out ram. I'd prefer not to order from Amazon (just a personal preference of mine) but if the only compatible ram sticks are available there then I will make an exception. If I forgot to mention anything or if you need further information just let me know. 

Master Yoshi

41 minutes ago, Master_Yoshi said:

Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade the ram on my Acer Nitro 5 laptop (model #: an515-57-919c. Series: an515-57). 

Specs

CPU: i9-11900H

GPU: RTX 3060

Storage: 512g SSD

RAM: DDR4 16g 3200MHz

I am planning to replace my old single ram stick of SK Hynix DDR4 16g 3200mhz with two 32g 3200MHz modules because I will be doing 3D modelling, using Photoshop etc for university and I will need more ram if i'm gonna be using such demanding software. I was hoping to get some ideas on what ram is compatible with my laptop and which brands of ram are worth choosing. Budget isn't an issue but obviously nothing overpriced, I don't want to be paying more for something that offers the same performance as something cheaper. I do live in Australia and want to get my ram from a local business so keep that in mind whern picking out ram. I'd prefer not to order from Amazon (just a personal preference of mine) but if the only compatible ram sticks are available there then I will make an exception. If I forgot to mention anything or if you need further information just let me know. 

Master Yoshi

Just get whatever 2x32gb sodimm ddr4 3200mhz kit you can get. Most kits are CL22 (JEDEC), and will just be plug in play. Like These for example:

https://www.newegg.com/p/0RM-001Z-000U5?Item=9SIA1K6JJJ0660

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.